Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders | SheSpeaks

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    01.27.12

My girls LOVE these! I always make sure I am home though when I let them have 1 because they can sliver off and choke on them.

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    11.29.11

I was approached by a woman at the pet store (a customer like myself) and she had told me to be careful purchasing items that are 'freeze dried' for dogs. Apparently...the way they are preserved has been shown to be bad for dogs. I believed the woman and haven't purchased these myself. I'm sure my dog would love them....but I will need to read up about the processing of snacks such as these before I allow my dog to have them. Please use caution.....

• Radio11 By  Radio11
    09.29.11

My 100 pound lab mix loves these things! And, in all honesty, they smell so good I almost wanna try them!

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

All four of My Dog'd just loves these treats....

• missinmia By  missinmia
    09.23.11

My dog likes these. Price is ok. I will buy again if they are on sale or I have coupons.

• ktinap By  ktinap
    09.21.11

they were really chewy & tough...my little dog couldn't even chew them

• mom2402 By  mom2402
    09.17.11

My dogs loooove this treat. I keep them in my pantry and my dogs will sit by the door waiting for me to give them their favorite treat. I also get them at Sam's Club, which seems to be reasonably priced.

• breeleeme By  breeleeme
    04.08.11

My 2 furbabies LOVE all of their products. The chicken & the cowboy steaks are their favorites. I would give them a solid 5 stars except they are made in China. : (

• marden74 By  marden74
    03.16.11

my picky eater dakota loves these, we find these at our grocery store at a great price.like that theyre also very healthy.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

My dogs love these!!! They are a great treat for them when they behave & I can usually buy them in bulk in BJ's...