Keurig Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System

Keurig Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System

4.3
              Rated #106 in Kitchen Appliances
38 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I own this in the bright "canary" yellow. Looks so cute on my kitchen counter. Perfect for single coffee cup, no need to brew a whole pot, when its just me! love love love it!

I have had a keurig for about 5 years now and I would never us another machine. They make the best coffee and it is so fresh, I am on my 3rd machine now. We drink a lot of coffee. I love that we can all have our own flavor since it is a single serve. I think everyone that enjoys coffee should own one of these, I have to say that of all my small appliance purchases this is by far the best purchase I ever made,

I absolutely love my Keurig. I have a small counterspace and am the only one in the house who loves specialty drinks, so this is perfect for me. The best part is that I don't have to make a huge cup of coffee and it go to waste. Wonderful!

I got mine as a gift. It is great for a cup of coffee since I am the only one that drinks in the household. Great variety of flavors and brands to choose from.

I love my Keurig and couldn't imagine not having one. But this mini Keurig to me seems like more trouble. You have to fill it after every cup you make and that's just too much work. Mines the big one and I can get about 6-8 cups out of it depending on my cup size. That's so much better than having to fill it up before each cup.

Love my Keurig. It's very convenient and so easy to use. Being the only coffee drinker in my house it's a great change and being able to brew one quick cup at a time means that I can always have hot coffee.

Our Keurig is the greatest product in our house! My husband is the only that drinks coffee but I love tea. And with this coffee maker we can make a glass for each of us!

I love my Keurig!! I am the only coffee drinker in my house, and this is the perfect solution. I love that the Keurig only makes one fresh cup of coffee at a time! This is my new favorite appliance! For the reviewer that says it's not good if you like a big strong cup of coffee, I disagree. I also like a strong, bold flavored coffee! Try the new Starbucks French Roast K-Cups, and you won't be disappointed!

love it perfectfor when you just want one cup of coffie us mine all the time

I really love my Keurig. The best ever.

I love my Keurig, I'm the only coffee drinker in my house and it's so convenient to not have to set up a whole pot of coffee just for me. And even when guests are visiting and I need to make multiple cups, it's super fast, and my everyone loves that they can each select their own variety of coffee. The only minor downside is that the coffee cups are somewhat pricey, but that's what sales and coupons are for.

I purchased this Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker over a year ago and honestly; I could not live without it. Not only does it brew up a quick cup of coffee but comes in many different flavors. It saves money from not wasting a whole pot of coffee when just a couple of cups will do you. Those as it has been pointed out already; a box of the coffee pods can be a little on the pricey side whe you factor in how much you save by not buying large cans of traditional coffee it is really cost effective. Online auctions such as Ebay can be a great place to shop for them - another cost saver- so be sure and check there before you pay retail. I highly recommend buying one of these. In fact I have bought several and gave them to family as Christmas and Birthday gifts!

If want to buy a Keurig and have a small amount of space then I would say go right out and buy this model. I currently use mine in my classroom for my daily cup of tea as I am allergic to coffee. Saves you money when you skip the Dunkin Donuts drive thru! The only con is that you can only fit a regular coffee mug under the dispenser. I would rather that it was taller or height adjustable to fit travel mugs.

A great little coffee maker with no muss, no fuss and a super cup of coffee!

I love, love, love my mini-Keurig! The coffee is SO much better than what I was brewing before! It's quick, super convenient, and you can enjoy not only coffee, but teas, lattes, and hot chocolate! The only drawback is the price of the K-cups, but I have been finding great deals at places like TJ Maxx, and various places online. I definitely recommend the Keurig to anyone who enjoys a really good cup of coffee!