P90X Extreme Home Fitness Training and Workout DVD System Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• deb494 By  deb494
    09.23.11

It wasn't easy but well worth it! I did make a few modifications to the diet.

• natsmom2008 By  natsmom2008
    09.23.11

p90x is working for me it is not easy..but I really enjoy the feeling when I complete a workout and I have lost 3.5lbs this week

• pcmom1 By  pcmom1
    09.23.11

I love P90X. I have done the program twice and I am hoping to do it again this winter (depending on if a shoulder injury is healed by then). I love knowing exactly what workout I have to do every day. The yoga was too long, so I did a different yoga. The stretching was great. I did it to tone up and not lose weight, so I never did any of the food plan. I already eat super healthy anyway and it seemed like way too much food for me. I did not buy or use any supplements. The program works great and got me into great shape. I would highly recommend it.

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.23.11

The DVDs are great overall. Effective, efficient, and gets results. I was never able to do the food part but I did manage to lose almost 10 pounds of baby weight at the end of the 90 days. Loved the plyo and weight DVDs. The x-stretch and yoga x were just too slow and long for me. I substituted Insanity workouts instead.

• kaykoa By  kaykoa
    09.23.11

love this workout intense and effective

• jjsurvey52 By  jjsurvey52
    09.23.11

This is a great work out! It is very demanding though. My husband and I did this prior to our wedding and it really helped us thin out and create muscle tone. I wish I could incorporate it into my "regular" schedule, but the hours and eating plan is very difficult for us to live with. We are always out and about so having to come home everyday and work out for over an hour was pretty tough.

• ajohnston By  ajohnston
    09.23.11

Incredible workout, very intense. Excellent nutrition program as well. You must be very dedicated each and everyday for this to work.

• adcock500 By  adcock500
    09.23.11

I have been looking for someone that has this workout video so I can borrower it from them. I see how hard they are working on this video and would love to try it out.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    09.23.11

Total kicka$$ workout! It's hard,rough and grueling,but you know what? IT WORKS !!! If you have the drive,determination,and mental set for the challenge...take it ! You won't regret it !

• smclaughlin30 By  smclaughlin30
    08.23.11

Love this workout! Is it easy to do, um no but you will get some killer results from it. Modify if need be but it's worth the invesment

• Kristi By  Kristi
    07.07.11

I have heard great things about this, I just don't have the money to spend on it.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

I don't have this, a friend does but I used it with her a few times. Holy hell ... it is a workout, but its doable. My girlfriend uses this and it gives her definition for beach season, it never fails to give her 6pack abs.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    07.05.10

P90X is extremely effective and intense. I was able to feel and see the results all over in just a matter of days. It is high impact energy and calorie burning. I was incredibly exhausted after completing a week of this program. It is not easy but it is extremely effective. They have a modified version that I was only able to do and I found that version a challenge. It is a great program to get in shape but again it is not easy.