Playtex Coolster Tumbler Sippy Cup | SheSpeaks

• kapa1985 By  kapa1985
    09.21.12

we have one of this cups and i use it when we are on the go, it does not leak even after being on the dishwasher several times over a year.

• nanna3 By  nanna3
    09.13.12

We love these cups they don't spill and you don't have to worry about taking them with you in the car great cups for toddlers

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

Good cup for a toddler. The cup doesnt leak and it keeps the drink cool and fresh longer than a regular sippy cup. Definitely a good purchase.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    04.12.12

Loves these cups. I have never had a spill and my oldest used to toss them

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

i love all of the Playtex cups including this one. I never have a problem with spills, even if I throw it in my purse upsidedown. Really great cups!

• imsum1els By  imsum1els
    06.29.11

I got this cup for my daughter when she was 12 months hoping to get her off of the spout asap. When she first tried drinking from it she couldn't get the hang of it so we put the cup up for a few months. One night we couldn't find any of her cups so I took out this one and let her try again. It took her about 5 mins to finally get the water out, but once she got it she loved that she had a a big girl cup. It's the only cup she'll use now!

• lilmommaof3 By  lilmommaof3
    03.29.11

This is a good cup, doesn't leak, but I do have to suck on it myself to start the water coming out of the cup. My almost 2 year old can get it after that, but not initially.

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    01.26.11

I love this cup. My daughter started using it at 9 months and seemed to pick up that she has to suck to get the liquid out. I haven't had a problem with leakage yet. It's great!

• amieng29 By  amieng29
    01.19.11

This is probably the best sippy cup I have purchased, and with a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old I have purchased quite a few! It keeps the contents cold the longest and it is the only one that after many many uses still does not leak! LOVE this sippy!

• akburlage By  akburlage
    09.25.10

We tried giving our three year old a regular cup with no lid, but as careful as he was, he would still spill some. So, at the request of my husband to find a cup that was less like a sippy cup with the raised spout, I bought this cup for our son. It's great and it keeps his milk cold. It is more like a big boy cup, but keeps the floors dry from spills :) We bought a set of 3 of them from BJs for a great price!