Apple iPod Shuffle | SheSpeaks

• pinkorchids By  pinkorchids
    08.14.09

really great if your running---all u do is clip it on you and go! super light can't feel it on you. I've had mine for 2 year until it broke down....but its cheap enough to NOT put a dent in your wallet.

• giramin109 By  giramin109
    08.14.09

Super Cute, affordable and great for gym time!!! love it!!

• rickisha By  rickisha
    08.14.09

it is the best i guarantee you

• sendittoericaq By  sendittoericaq
    08.14.09

i like my 2nd generation, but i wish i would have bought something with more room and a screen. I have never had a problem with it and i would definitely never buy a different music player other than an ipod.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.14.09

i was so in love with my 2nd generation shuffle clip until it broke on me, not like i wasn't satisfied that it lasted for 3 years. I am just disappointed that they weren't bringing back the old colors. my shuffle was apple green 1gb. the 2gb doesn't promise this color. I will not be buying anything from apple for a while. i opt for a cheaper mp3 player which is more effective and has a display screen and almost as small as the shuffle. the Sansa. can't go wrong.

• jordanx0 By  jordanx0
    08.13.09

did they give you one to review or did you purchase it?

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    08.13.09

I love iPods. I want the touch. I think I'll get my husband one for Christmas and then trade . . . :0)

• Ireland24 By  Ireland24
    08.13.09

It is super cute with the different colors and it is really easy to use. I got my 9 year old sister one too and she is in love with it, she never leaves it anywhere.