Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• hampdek By  hampdek
    02.02.15

• Lovemyboys2 By  Lovemyboys2
    12.17.14

2for 1s r the best..

• ChiILMama By  ChiILMama
    12.15.14

We eat there on road trips sometimes because they trump Micky D's and there are vast stretches of the midwest where this is fine dining. Whenever we have a choice, though, we'll pick a Mom N Pop Diner over a chain.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    12.11.14

Haven't eaten here in almost 6 months because the last 4 times we went my order was either not brought out at all (thank God for appetizers), or the salmon I ordered smelled & tasted raw, and my salad always has to be sent back because they put meat on it. (I'm a vegetarian.) Each time, the manager was flippant and didn't even apologize I'm giving them 2 stars because my husband & son said the ribs were "good".

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I honestly have had a bad experience at Applebee's with the service and the quality of food a few times so I have never been there since. I told the manager the last time I was there and they didn't seem to care. So honestly I don't intend going back.

• Lindagarcia1207 By  Lindagarcia1207
    10.11.14

Great choice of appetizers, great service, delicious food. I love their artichoke dip.

• Breezyod By  Breezyod
    10.01.14

I love the two for $20 option for a cheap food night, but the food is just mediocre. It's not bad, by any means, but it's nothing to write home about. Drinks were a little pricy too.

• msbttchin By  msbttchin
    08.27.14

Applebee's is a good place to eat. I only gave 3 stars because they do not update the menu as much as I would like and is sometimes hard to read. They do have great kids options and if you are counting calories then it is cool cause they post points!!!

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Food was okay. I was expecting it to be better.

• Beautiful56 By  Beautiful56
    08.20.14

I do not like Applebee's. I was there with a friend so we ordered the $20 special for 2. The steak was so tough and too well done. My friend asked for French fries without salt. The fries came with salt. She told the waitress who said no problem. A big basked of fries came that were good. However when the bill came we were charged for the fries-another $5 added. I have been to this type of restaurant in the past like Chill's TGIF and they were much better. Would not go to an Applebee's again and don't recommend it to anyone!