Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• ginatavarozzo By  ginatavarozzo
    06.02.15

Thought this product was really great and effective. Only downside is cartridges are expensive to replace.

• snconover By  snconover
    06.02.15

Best. Razor. Ever. The smoothest shave without any razor burn that I can get. I tell myself almost every time I need to buy razor blade cartridges that I am going to spend less money and get a less expensive kind. Never happens though. I can't give up the embrace razors. Well worth the extra buck.

• HappyJane By  HappyJane
    05.27.15

Love this product definitely makes my legs smooth. Only problem is the razor blades seem to go dull after a week or so if you shave your legs everyday.

• virginie22 By  virginie22
    04.25.15

I don't even remember how many times i have used these razors. but i do like them.

• MichelBelle By  MichelBelle
    03.23.15

This is a quality razor with a fantastic blade system. It has a good pivoting head. My hair is not course.

• sunshinegal64 By  sunshinegal64
    03.23.15

My daughter first time shaving she TOTAL loves the way this razor smooth down her legs. No nicks, or feeling uncomfy with using it. She is very pleased with this and will be in our shower.

• misty48507 By  misty48507
    02.25.15

Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor is awesome , makes you have really silky smooth legs I love it

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

I feel as though this razor dulls more quickly and dries out my skin more than others I have used.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Not a fan of the pricing but couldn't pass up trying. Love the design and how close of a shave I got. Desing9for close shaves and it works great.

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    11.01.14

though costly worth it- i love venus razors and this are great

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love Venus razors, I just wish the blades were more affordable. I have tried to switch to other razors trying to save money but nothing compares, I guess you get what you pay for. I love venus

• attllc By  attllc
    10.25.14

Venus is my go to razor I use the triple pack disposable and they last forever... No nicks and cuts I've always loved the pivoting head too. I find the disposables to be more cost efficient than the ones where you have to replace the blades and are just as good. Classic choice.

• munwell By  munwell
    09.03.14

I really like this razor, better then the cheat one's

• Valcourt2012 By  Valcourt2012
    09.03.14

Not a huge fan, I prefer the mach 3. It's ok.

• SophieH By  SophieH
    08.26.14

I LOVE THIS RAZOR!!! Silky smooth skin every time even if there is barely there stubble. Been using this razor for 10 years and have yet to use another that even comes close.