Greenies Dental Chews Mini Me | SheSpeaks

• ThisCharmingMiss By  ThisCharmingMiss
    08.04.14

My dachshund loves these. I wish they were just a tad bit harder so they would last a little longer so that they could really clean her teeth, but for what they are, they are amazing!

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I used to buy these and can not remember if they are made in China or not. Unfortunately when I look for new treats for our dog, many food items are and we only buy USA made now.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

My Chihuahua loves these. One of his favorite chew toys. It seems to do what it's supposed to do and helps with that awful doggy breath. I'd buy them more often but they're so expensive.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

My dog loves them but I don't think they really do what they are supposed to. I gave my dog greenies on a regular basis and she still had to have multiple teeth pulled because they were bad.

• mlarana By  mlarana
    12.14.13

I was lucky enough to try these for free from Smiley360. I just want to say that my dog loves these. He goes nuts as soon as he smells the Greenies bag open. I have to say that his breath has improved tremendously since I started giving him one per day. I have tried other dog treats that promise fresher breath and none of them deliver like Greenies does. This product is more expensive than other products similar to it on the market BUT worth every penny if your dog's breath is really bothersome. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has a dog.

• MaryReview By  MaryReview
    11.12.13

my little dog is really picky but for some reason loves these! It helps a lot too!

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

They work. Not as good as taking her in to have the vet to it though.

• Chelseaecardwell By  Chelseaecardwell
    10.31.13

My dogs really enjoy these treats. It does help with their dog breath, but I'm not too sure on the benefits of dental health yet as we've only used these for a couple of weeks. I do like the fact that they come in different sizes for each of my animals, as we have cats too. I usually can find these at my local Wal-Mart for around four bucks, but if you're able to shop at a Commissary, you can find a great deal on them there.

• jjmom430 By  jjmom430
    10.30.13

They are pretty pricey considering the size however I will say this,they do everything that they claim to do which a lot of products do not unfortunately.My babies love them but my babies are a Lab/ terrier and Lab/ Shepard mix so I can not really afford to buy the amount of Greenies that they would like.About once a mouth when I'm standing at the checkout in the pet store I will pick up a few of them.Overall I would say they are a good product though.

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

My dog loves these. His teeth r so clean and white. He has a sensitive stomach yet these have never bothered him.