Gillette Venus Divine Razor Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

I love these but can't afford them. In my opinion I think that they are the best razors out there. I recommend them to anyone who has the money to spend.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

Venus is the only razor that I've used for years now. Before this product, I would get bloody legs every time I shaved (I do it too fast...), but I've only cut myself about twice over the years with this product. It takes quite a while to wear down, which is wonderful, and I think my legs are silkier when using this as opposed to other razors. The blades are a little bit expensive but the paper frequently has coupons for them, and they are totally worth it.

• grace245 By  grace245
    07.13.13

I love it

• rubymariduena84 By  rubymariduena84
    07.09.13

my favorite razor ever!

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

It is my favorite brand of razor. I buy the blades at BJ's so they are not as expensive. My daughter and I both use this razor so it gets a workout.

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I love Venus! I HATE the fact that they are so expensive. I try to save money from time to time and buy another razor that looks like Venus and has the lotion and everything but nothing comes close. I always get razor burn and cuts with other brands and I have to use shaving cream with other brands. With Venus, I always get a smooth shave and no burn and no cuts! I don't even have to use shaving cream! As much as I hate the price of Venus, I will still buy it becasue I haven't found a cheaper razor/refils that does the job better than Venus.

• nbertch By  nbertch
    02.22.11

I bought this razor to have at our vacation home. It was nice because it hung in the shower and I could keep it up and out of the way! I thought it did a nice job of shaving and I would buy again.

• mickeythescorpion By  mickeythescorpion
    09.27.10

i bought this razor because i had a coupon. The razor itself was great, cast that was supposed to hang in the shower on the wall did nothing but fall off, and the razor didn't fit inside too well. I would buy this razor again, but only with a coupon, they are expensive, as are the refills.

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.21.10

my favorite razor ever! gets my legs super smooth and i never nick myself with this. overall great reliable product that i have been using for years!

• aeonflux707 By  aeonflux707
    09.08.10

This is a great product but it doesn't seem that much different in my opinion to the venus one. I get razor burn or rash pretty easy and the Original one (Venus) doesn't give me one, this one however does. More often then the Venus. I hope this helps it's not much of a review but I like the Venus one. I don't find a difference from the extra moisturizer it says it gives. My leg still feels dry after I shave.

• Mena888 By  Mena888
    09.08.10

I love the Venus- it gives me a close shave without any nicks. I use one only for my legs and a separate one to shave my underarms. I think that it helps to reduce the dullness by doing so. I only wish that it was just a little cheaper for the razor because you have to replace more often in the summer time. It's an excellant product and I've purchased it several times.

• sweetmistie1121 By  sweetmistie1121
    04.27.09

This is the only razor that I have not cut myself with. I have REALLY sensative skin and it works great for me.