PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• DeniseRoman By  DeniseRoman
    05.21.15

I tried this years ago when it was on Seen On TV. Was excited to try this on my little chihuahua. The time came to try and do her nails. She would not let me get the nail near her at all! The noise was loud enough for her being scared of it. I tried to put it next to her foot with it off which was fine but as soon as I turned it on she jerked her foot away so fast. And when I tried to get her foot back she was whimpering. I gave up within a few minutes because the poor thing was scared. I examined it closer and I didn't like how it shaved down the nail. Plus I was also thinking what if her nail gets caught in the unit and this doesn't have an automatic shut off either. Didn't like it one bit.

• LadyRafferty By  LadyRafferty
    04.27.15

My dog freaks out every time anyone tries to clip her nails. At the vet's office she needs to be sedated to do it, and I hear her yelping all the way out in the waiting area. This product is amazing. She doesn't mind it one bit, and lays quietly while I file her nails. It's definitely the way to go.

• vikfontaine By  vikfontaine
    01.21.15

My dog was extremely paranoid about getting her nails clipped. It was a chore that left her terrified and me in tears. As a last stitch effort before I took her to a groomer I got this and she LOVED it! I was able to trim her nails and she would fall asleep while I did it.. I guess she felt like she was getting a little massage. Love this thing!

• mellywagon By  mellywagon
    01.20.15

Does work, but not quick enough. Still ended up cutting my dog's nails. Have not tried it on my cat, not sure she would like it.

• MiraJoy By  MiraJoy
    01.14.15

Thought it was a great idea. Have to work with pets to make them comfortable with product. Takes way to long to use only this product. Easier and faster to just use clippers.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.28.14

It seemed like a great idea right lol My cat was terrified of the noise and it vibrates the paw from my German shepherds they hate it. I much rather cut their nails with the normal pet clips.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

I have been using this product on my dogs for about five years now. I have no trouble out of my dogs when it comes to trimming their claws. Treats and praise is good to us if your furbaby is feeling unsure about having their claws trimmed. It does make a running noise and it vibrates. But it isn't bad. All grinders and sanders do make noises and vibrates. The only downside of this product is the power. It takes a long time to trim my German Shepherd and Pitbull claws. The battery operated motor is to small to take on medium to large breed claws. It works great on my Miniature Dachshunds and my two English Bulldogs.

• aharden By  aharden
    10.17.14

• missyneekole By  missyneekole
    09.17.14

IF you can get your dog calm enough to use this, it might work.Tried to use it on my young dog, poor guy acted like her was dying. Its too loud

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs
    09.17.14

Tried to use this for my cat but just couldn't get her not to be scared of it. Also, when I did manage to get a nail I just felt it was hurting her more than really "filing" down the nail. May be better suited for dogs than cats not sure.