PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• mellywagon By  mellywagon
    01.20.15

Does work, but not quick enough. Still ended up cutting my dog's nails. Have not tried it on my cat, not sure she would like it.

• MiraJoy By  MiraJoy
    01.14.15

Thought it was a great idea. Have to work with pets to make them comfortable with product. Takes way to long to use only this product. Easier and faster to just use clippers.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.28.14

It seemed like a great idea right lol My cat was terrified of the noise and it vibrates the paw from my German shepherds they hate it. I much rather cut their nails with the normal pet clips.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

I have been using this product on my dogs for about five years now. I have no trouble out of my dogs when it comes to trimming their claws. Treats and praise is good to us if your furbaby is feeling unsure about having their claws trimmed. It does make a running noise and it vibrates. But it isn't bad. All grinders and sanders do make noises and vibrates. The only downside of this product is the power. It takes a long time to trim my German Shepherd and Pitbull claws. The battery operated motor is to small to take on medium to large breed claws. It works great on my Miniature Dachshunds and my two English Bulldogs.

• aharden By  aharden
    10.17.14

• missyneekole By  missyneekole
    09.17.14

IF you can get your dog calm enough to use this, it might work.Tried to use it on my young dog, poor guy acted like her was dying. Its too loud

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs
    09.17.14

Tried to use this for my cat but just couldn't get her not to be scared of it. Also, when I did manage to get a nail I just felt it was hurting her more than really "filing" down the nail. May be better suited for dogs than cats not sure.

• lucybyham By  lucybyham
    06.19.14

I like this product I use it on my my dog.

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    06.18.14

This PediPaws Nail Trimmer scared the pee right out of my "calmest" dog. I went to do a test run on my easiest dog to groom and as soon as I turned it on, it terrified her! I was shocked on how loud it was and the vibration on my hand was a bit rough. When I finally got my girl to settle down and try it on her nails, so literally peed herself. I was so heart broken that I immediately returned it! It also didn't trim her nails that well either. It's literally like taking a sand blaster to your babies nails! Not for my babies!!

• Hackergurl44 By  Hackergurl44
    06.06.14

I have my pedi paws for over 3yrs, minus the last 6 months I haven't been able to use it because I misplaced it in my home. Anyhoo, when I did use it, I found it to be difficult to use in the beginning because I have small hands and this product is a bit on the clunky side but once I took the time to introduce the product to my pet, it became easier to use. Cons: a bit bulky, loud noise, several tries to get the hang of it. Pros: noise was no issue after the initial introduction to the product, the grinder actually grinds down the nail as long as you follow the directions exactly to the letter, product is safe to use and easy to clean up and any additional accessories are readily available.