Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint | SheSpeaks

• kreiter kreiter
    08.25.14

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I do like using this product however I wish it was a little more thinker so it can stay longer. However, it does feel good it does relax me and I would recommend it.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.16.14

My favorite is the Lavender! Still a great product. This scent is very strong. Great if you have a cold, but a little much for every day use.

• Yenni16 By  Yenni16
    10.16.14

One of my favorites it gives me instant relive when I put it on

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

I wasn't so impressed about this item when I tried... Stress Relief doesn't apply to much. It has a nice scent

• GoldAnchorLife By  GoldAnchorLife
    10.07.14

i absolutely love this lotion. It has a very lovely smell. The scent of this lotion is not overpowering. I love the feel of the lotion too. It's not thick or watery. It does have a very relaxing smell too it. I would recommend this to everyone

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

This scent is absolutely incredible. I am not a huge fan of BBW, but this is one scent that I have always loved. My husband doesn't mind it either, as it is not an overly powerful feminine scent. Very relaxing and fresh smelling.

• imsheegirl By  imsheegirl
    08.31.14

I love this line from B&BW, especially this scent. It has a calming effect on the senses and isn't overly greasy on my skin. The scent lasts quite a while, but will last all day if the oil is layered underneath the lotion. Highly recommend.

• Torybeth By  Torybeth
    08.28.14

I love this product and the vanilla/lavender. Actually any of these aromatherapy smell wonderful. I love to put this in a bath and night and just let the day melt away!

• nazthegreat1 By  nazthegreat1
    08.27.14

This smells so good. Just dont get it in a cut or it'll sting pretty bad.

• CraysMom By  CraysMom
    08.26.14

I first received Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint for a gift and it really does release stress. I love it so much.It makes my skin feel refreshed and opens up my senses and just give me a wonderful stress free feeling.