CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review Page 19 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• juli8587 By  juli8587     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I enjoy the ease of how this eyeliner glides over the eyelid with preciseness. I does not smudge or melt. I do not quite know how to use the sponge on the back to smudge the eyeliner. But as for the eyeliner it is my new go to .

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    04.25.13

The first time I got this it was great-it lasted three months before running out. However, the second time I bought it, it lasted somewhere around two weeks. I wasn't doing anything different, it just ran out amazingly quickly. Guarenteed great for the first two weeks; beyond that I make no promises.

• duffymum By  duffymum     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

This liner was very easy to apply and stayed on all day. I love the smudging brush that is attached.

• antonia37355 By  antonia37355     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I love this eye pencil. It goes on easily and smooth. Not quite like the liquid liners but, Just as good in my book.

• roxannec2 By  roxannec2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I do not use eyeline pencils. But I tried it and I have to say I liked it. It was a lot easier to use than I imagined. It stayed on all day.

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

CoverGirl just keeps impressing me with their products. This eyeliner is GREAT. Very easy to use & STAYS on until I take it off. Love Love Love!!!

• arhoads29 By  arhoads29     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I don't use these a lot but it works good from what experience I've had

• reena100 By  reena100     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

This product was easy to use. Goes on easy looks great love it

• Chloebug709 By  Chloebug709
    04.24.13

I've always bought this eyeliner. It's the BEST!!!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I love this eyeliner, I have been using this eyeliner for years and it the only one I will ever use! Goes on smooth and easy to use!

• hill617236 By  hill617236     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

love the color and how easy it is to use. Comparable to ones I've spent much more on.

• mosam11 By  mosam11     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I don't typically wear makeup, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was easy to apply and went on smoothly, and it seemed to last all day. Seems like a great product!

• loni224 By  loni224     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

My favorite eye liner. Stays in place all day. Easy to apply without pulling your eye. Smooth.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

I love using eyeliner. It brings out my eyes. It's a must have for me and this eyeliner is great.

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.12

I like this Covergirl eyeliner.It is very smooth and stays there for longer time.I love this product.