PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• MrsFXG By  MrsFXG
    05.09.09

I have a 6 mo old golden retriever and so far I think this works well enough. THe motor is a littel weak so patience is required on the part of the filer and the filee. My guy seems to do ok with it. I like that I don't have to use clippers, and I would be too scared to whip out a Dremel tool. I followed the instructiosn to introduce the pedi paws to him and more ofen than not we get the job done. I like to spread it out and do just a little at a time and keep the nails maintained, like you wold your own fingernails.

• michelle479 By  michelle479
    05.03.09

we had high hopes this would not scare our dog Bambi she hates to have her nails done. This did not work to good. I am glade I only had to pay 10.00 for it a a return store. The only things is I can not take it back. I guess I will try and sell it at a yard sale.

• shastadaisy88 By  shastadaisy88
    04.25.09

This product was a waste of money. The noise scared the daylights out of my animals, and it takes forever to file just one nail down.

• MediaOwl By  MediaOwl
    04.01.09

I must have the most patient lab in the world because he sits there and lets me use this product to trim his nails for about an hour. It is a great idea and the sound definitely is not an issue, but when any pressure is applied to the nail, the wheel stalls. You might as well use an emory board and give your dog a nice brushing for the half hour you will save!

• sgc1103 By  sgc1103
    04.01.09

this thing is a joke I have a doxie and it was not powerful enough for her nails I went back to my old clippers what a waste of 20 bucks

• Beanscam422 By  Beanscam422
    04.01.09

I have 2 dogs and 3 cats ... My lab mix wants to chew it but shes only 8 months old however the cats and my 2 yr old doxie mix dont mind it. I think it works well better then spending $8/mth to bring them to the vet to get them done.

• floridaboatgirl By  floridaboatgirl
    03.31.09

I have this product and have used it on pug. It seemed to take too long to get her nails down to where I wanted them so I don't use it for that. What I do is use regular clippers to cut the nails and then I use this to round them off so they don't catch on anything. It seems to work very well for that.

• rockyroad777 By  rockyroad777
    03.28.09

i have this product and use it on my boston terrier bulldogs. they are so calm and quiet when we use pedi-paws. they hate the clippers so i love this product..

• Yellie By  Yellie
    03.27.09

one of my dogs would not let me get close to even test it with them becasue of how noisy it is. The other 2 dogs didnt mind the noise but still would not let me use it on them.

• Teresajane By  Teresajane
    03.25.09

I was not happy with this product. I have used a regular Dremel tool on my pets nails before and it worked well. Although I had to be very careful. I wanted to try this because it has the safety guard and I thought it would be much easier to use. But I could barely get my Jack Russell terrier's nails into the hole on the guard and then it would snag and jerk her nails. She is a rescue with a lame front leg and that was a little traumatic for her to have her paw jerked. The motor was also louder than the regular Dremel and the dogs could never get used to the sound. I tried following the directions for getting them adjusted and it just didn't work. I was very very disappointed. We have 5 dogs and 4 cats and I was looking forward to using this product on them all. :(