Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I keep these in my fridge at all times. They're wonderful!

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.25.10

Green Giant is my favorite veggie that you can steam! I can (and often do) eat a whole 12 oz bag myself. What a yummy and healthy indulgence! Getting my veggie servings in for sure.

• Ronniesmom By  Ronniesmom
    09.30.10

I refuse to eat canned veggies. Frozen only for me. Canned Only Black beans/corn in soup. I LOVE these steamers. The corn is like Fresh, fresh, fresh! The potato's are yummy!

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

My family has these on a regular basis for dinner. Love the fact that it's quick and they always taste fresh. Not usually what you get from a frozen veggie.

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

Steamers are a great product! So easy to make, and they taste delicious!

• JDucl1982 By  JDucl1982
    07.20.10

Love Steamers! So easy to make - just pop ion microwave for a few minutes and you have fresh tasting veggies to go with your meal.

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

My husband and I love these. And they're so healthy! We like the ones with cheese and rice. :0)

• rmc677 By  rmc677
    05.08.09

For the nights I don't feel like or don't have time to slave over the stove! These things are a life saver and taste well worth whatever I've had to pay for them....My favorite is the broccoli potatoes and cheese....YUM!

• jamicinc By  jamicinc
    03.06.09

OMG, in my area, these only run $1.89 for a bag with two servings....My husband and I LOVE these things, especially the brocolli,cheese and rice!MMMMMMMM

• ajw590 By  ajw590
    03.03.09

I like these they are easy to make and add to whatever you have on hand.

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    02.26.09

These are a quick and easy way to add a healthy side to your meal. Since they are expensive, buy on sale with a coupon and stock up!