CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review Page 16 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• benbri1 By  benbri1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Great product, easy to use. I like the silky texture - it is easy to apply and blend for a softer look or you can create a sharper line. Definitely recommend!

• jocelyn By  jocelyn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This product is great.... I have trued countless brands.. This is by far the best... I tried it for the first time this past weekend on a ladies night out... We had a lot of laughter and tears and guess what...?? Did not look like a raccoon when the night was over.. Usually i do from the eyeliner running... I would highly recommend...

• darnold14 By  darnold14     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This is one of four products I got and it was really good. I will buy this in the future.

• nanabo15 By  nanabo15     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I gave this to my daughter and she loves it...

• mmommymusings By  mmommymusings     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I got a nice brown color as part of my PG goodie box. I am not a big make-up person but this I will definitely be using . It glides on easily and didn't tug or pull. It was easy to use and blended great

• rilypeachey By  rilypeachey     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love cover girl and this eye liner is easy to use and the color stays put.

• misteedawn By  misteedawn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This eyeliner pencil is awesome. Very easy to use. Some pencils are so hard to even see that you used them. But this one goes on smooth and easy and I can actually see it. Love it.

• texroz By  texroz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I have always used a black eyeliner and a particular brand. I received my P&G kit and tried it out on Saturday. I'm medium brown skinned and I thought it would match, but I was wrong! I don't think I would have bought it because of the brown color. It didn't "snake down" during the day and cause raccoon eyes, was very easy to put on and I love it has it's own sharpener. I will buy one in black soon!

• moomom1 By  moomom1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Finally an eyeline I like! Great product!

• spring245 By  spring245     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

i love the color and very easy to use.

• pedebud1 By  pedebud1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Ok, I have to admit that I could not figure out how to get the pencil to roll up. I worked and worked, I read the package and it gave no clue about rolling it up. A little instuction would be great. I accidently made it roll out a little bit and was able to use it. I liked the line but I still have no clue about rolling it up.

• lunacy6270 By  lunacy6270     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Timeless! Love this!!! It lasts 12 full hours!!!

• brensmom By  brensmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This eyeliner is very easy to use. It glides on and has the perk of always being sharp. My one negative about this product is that it came off easily. I rubbed my eye one time and all of the product came off. It was still very easy to use!

• lisale By  lisale     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

i like the color and it goes on very smooth but the color did not stay on all day.

• kellyr78 By  kellyr78     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This product was easy to apply, stayed where I wanted it, and really made my eyes stand out.