Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Todder Ready to Drink Milk Drinks Vanilla Flavor | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    10.25.12

My toddler preferred the taste of this to the natural milk flavor but still lost interest pretty quickly. I was disappointed because her diet is so unbalanced that I am desperate to get more nutrition into her. Oh well.

• mkline mkline
    10.16.12

I agree with the size being too big. My daughter did not really care for either one.

• slahmcab By  slahmcab     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.25.12

I started with the natural milk flavor and my son took one sip and tossed his sippy cup. I tried later in the afternoon with still no success...again the next morning and he simply didn't want it. The next day I moved on to the vanilla flavor, thought for sure it would be a hit, but after numerous tries still doesn't want it :( I was looking forward to this nice alternative to milk....darn!

• BRIANSMOM By  BRIANSMOM     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.22.12

My son LOVES the vanilla and milk flavors! I will buy this and recommend it to all the moms I know.

• tobie1 By  tobie1     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.22.12

I tried this for both my kids and they both enjoyed it. I am using it as a supplement prior to bed time. I too wish the straws could not come out!

• lovinjoseph By  lovinjoseph     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.21.12

My son did not like this flavor. As soon as he tasted it he spit it out. I tried it without it being refrigerated and refrigerated and my son hated it both ways. I let my oldest son try it and he also did not like it.

• bayareamommy By  bayareamommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.20.12

My baby loved this so much. He already knows where I keep it and he would always get one and bring it to me so I can open it for him. I love that I don't need to refrigerate it. :)

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.20.12

My daughter likes these just fine, but does not prefer them to any other milk or toddler drink. I have no complaints, but I think I can get more value for my money in other (similarly nutritious) products.

• Svitlana By  Svitlana     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.20.12

My baby liked Vanilla Flavor more, than the Natural Milk Flavor.

• knittyGritty85 By  knittyGritty85     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.12

my son is super picky, and i have tried all those other drinks for children (which he does enjoy) and this one he took to easily and enjoyed completely. my daughter is not picky and will eat everything and enjoyed this drink too! they enjoyed it in the containers themselves, and it was easy to pour in bottles and in a sippy cup. he loved the flavor and wants more!

• diggit02 By  diggit02     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.12

y little tried this and loved it. I love it because we're on the go a lot and these are great for that.

• candicecrain By  candicecrain     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.16.12

My son tasted this and did not like it at all unfortunately. He has tried and likes other kids boxed milk beverages like Horizon, Ensure, and Boost; so I'm not sure why or how this one is different to him but it is.