Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• moonfairy521 By  moonfairy521
    11.07.09

My dry frizzy hair was brought back to life thanks to this wonderful product!!!

• radar525 By  radar525
    10.12.09

I looooove this conditioner. I have been using it for 15 years and I love the way it makes my hair soft and full. It's available everywhere and inexpensive. I put this on my hair after showering, put a shower cap over it and then a hot towel (soaked in hot water) and read a magazine for 15-20 minutes, then rinse the conditioner out. Do this a couple of times a months for really deep conditioning. Your hair will thank you!

• mlopez34 By  mlopez34
    10.12.09

this makes my hair so soft. It does feel great. I love it too!

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    10.12.09

this actually feels like a balm of some sort is all over your hair when it's on. it feels so good. when you rinse it, the results are immediate! loveeee it.

• lucysperson By  lucysperson
    10.12.09

This is the BEST conditioner i have ever used. I use it everytime I was my hair and let it sit for the whole length of my shower, rather than 3 minutes. For the size of the bottle, it lasts a surprisingly long time as well (over a months and I have hair just past my shoulder blades). I've tried more expensive products and will never go back. I'll use this forever!