Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• DarthSarah By  DarthSarah
    08.10.09

It must be nationwide! I have always gotten OK food and mediocre service. Boo to you, Applebees.

• 3xrunning By  3xrunning
    08.04.09

I love applebees I guess it depends on who manages the restaurant.

• overwurkdmom By  overwurkdmom
    08.03.09

I LOVE Applebee's too... I have been to several of them in WI, MI and now MN. My girls love them too (an 18 yr old and a 7 yr old). We will continue to go to Applebee's

• laxmorena By  laxmorena
    07.30.09

Sorry about your experience, but I love Applebees. I guess the service is different everywhere.

• humblefoodsnob By  humblefoodsnob
    07.27.09

I emailed Applebee's the other day after I posted here and told them about SheSpeaks and the topic thread about them. Here is what I got in return today: Dear Kristina, Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear that you have had disappointing experiences at our Applebee's restaurants. We would appreciate hearing more details about your visits. Additionally, feel free to pass along our contact information to the other members of SheSpeaks who have feedback regarding their visits. We can be contacted at 888-592-7753 or by visiting our website at www.applebees.com. Sincerely, Derek S.Guest Relations Coordinator IICase # 955833 So if you all want to let them know directly about the bad (or the good) experiences there's the info.

• cheflisa By  cheflisa
    07.16.09

E-mail the Corporate office , They would want to know .Look for a link on the bottom of their web page . I have had good and bad experiances at Applebees for the most part good

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    07.14.09

My husband and I usually get the car side to go when we need something fast and dont want to cook dinner at home... It is just a little better then fast food, with a higher price! I love eating out but it is definetly not my first choice.

• cmrharris By  cmrharris
    07.08.09

Thanks for the story. I do not care for Applebees either! The last few times I ate there the food they bought me out was cold in the middle - like the didnt cook it thoroughly and it tasted like a TV dinner - not at all worth the cost of the food! I prefer going to Chilis, Sagebrush, LoneStar, etc.

• Feedmepickles By  Feedmepickles
    07.08.09

Generally I really like AppleBees food, especially their steak with parmesean shrimp. Very tasty. My issue is that the mixed vegetables are ALWAYS cold and in my opinion undercooked, though my husband likes them that way. Also, the last time I was there I ordered sauteed mushrooms with my steak and they were served cold and raw. That day our waitress was also very inattentive. She walked by our table at least 7 times before getting our drink refills and asking how our food was. On the other hand I have also had many very good experiences at the same location.

• allisong By  allisong
    07.07.09

I'm sorry that you had bad experiences, but the Applebee's I went to was good. The food was amazing and came as I ordered. I definately have my regulars here.