Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• MrsSmith13 By  MrsSmith13
    06.05.09

OMG LOVE The Tyra show. I DVR it everday! Her show led me here.

• ladybugtx18 By  ladybugtx18
    06.02.09

I found out about this website on her show. She has some really informative shows, but I don't care much for them when they get to Jerry Springerish.

• lindsayannmarie By  lindsayannmarie
    06.02.09

I DVR Tyra everyday, despite my fiance's request. I just find her topics interesting most of the time. I also love top model.

• carolynmj45 By  carolynmj45
    06.01.09

Love her show, this is how I found out about She Speaks web site and I think it's a great.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    06.01.09

I can't stand Tyra or her show. She is an extremely egotistical person and you can tell especially from her other show, America's Next Top Model. She makes it all about her.

• lobosweetheart By  lobosweetheart
    06.01.09

Lol. Thats amazing how many found this site because of her. So did i that why i thought i would do the review.

• anilem55 By  anilem55
    06.01.09

I like this show. I have learn a few things here...I love Tyra...

• whitewolf_07 By  whitewolf_07
    06.01.09

Her show led me here! lol

• Neisha_deRivers By  Neisha_deRivers
    06.01.09

I LOVE her show! She hosts great episodes, they can be very helpful and interesting!!!

• mrztmeeks By  mrztmeeks
    06.01.09

I love the Tyra show . she reminds me of a young Oprah. Her shows are cute and informative. When Tyra has a serious topic on her show she really makes you feel like you are there and she realtes to her guests very well. I love Tyra she is great. and it's because of her i joined this site.