Showtime Dexter

Showtime Dexter

4.5
              Rated #43 in Television Shows
38 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Creepily awesome! I mean, you cheer when he doesn't get caught?! I got sucked in when I watched just 30 minutes of a random episode on my lunch break at work. I bought season 1 that same day.

Best.Show.Ever. I can't believe that this show still is as awesome as it is after so many seasons. This is the one and only show that keeps my interest enough that I do not multi-task as I am watching it, and sit on the edge of my seat the entire time!

Great show. Should have not dragged on until the last season, but very good show. Dark and mysterious at times with a touch of drama.

This is currently my favorite show on Showtime right now! I am completely obsessed with the character involvement and even though there are many different characters, they producers and writers do a great job highlighting everyone. I am very sad that this is going to be the last season (season 9), but it will not disappoint!

If you just give this show a chance you will be hooked! I've gotten 10 different people hooked and waiting for the season 8. This show is so captivating and you really learn to love the characters! Give it a go and you won't be disappointed (unless you dislike sex, some violence and a lot of language.) Haha, id say that's want make it so awesome

Love this show, too bad its in the last season.

I love this show! So sad that it will be ending soon. It makes me want to read the books though.

Excellent show love the concept compelling story lines and twists at every turn.

Loved the show. Great acting. each season.is gripping and.different. Always surprising and wondering what's gonna.happen next.

love it. It's amazing how much Dexter can do and get away with it.

Once you start watching this show you will not be able to stop!!! Its so suspenseful that you can't just watch one episode! Very sad that the show is over :(

This is my addiction right now! I'm almost done with season 7. My husband came in on season 4 and now cant stop watching it either. Thank god for netflix because I can watch the episodes back to back! As twisted as it is I totally love the concept!!

I loved the cases and the psychological profiles. The show lets you get into the mind of a diagnosed psychopath and the way he tries to survive in society while satisfying his urge to kill. Even though Dexter would be considered evil since he kills brutally, he decides to become a type of vigilante, only taking out criminals who have not been brought to justice. The show makes you understand better a psychopathic mind and actually show apathy.

Its dark but entertaining and full of exciting, unexpected twists. Love it.

for some reason, i didnt get time to watch the last two seasons. but from all the episodes i HAVE seen, this is one of the best shows i have watched ever.