Oxiclean Versatile Stain Reliever

Oxiclean Versatile Stain Reliever

4.9
              Rated #9 in Laundry
21 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Cleaner scent and appearance I started using this product this year to help brighten and sanitize my wash better. The dry grains seem to dissolve easily quickly in the water, no residue. It leaves the wash with a better scent and I think better appearance. I feel it adds a bit to sanitizing the wash also. I enjoy a cleaner scent not just a detergent type odor on taking the wash out for transfer to dryer.

JUST LOVE IT AND IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED!

It is a must have with my two very active boys. It amazes me as to how many different stains it can remove. I do not even attempt to wash a load without it.

Great all-purpose cleaner My first huge win with Oxi-Clean was many years ago when our boys stained our carpet with markers. I made a solution according to package directions and was amazed to see how effectively it lifted out the stain. I now use a scoop in every single laundry load because it helps to remove all kinds of stains.

I make homemade laundry soap but I add in oxiclean to my laundry soap and I get the lavander scent so it fights stains and smells great coming out of the dryer. I have four kids teen years and up their work uniforms go in the wash smelling and looking dingy and gross but come out smelling fresh and looking as good as new. I only wish I could buy larger buckets of it

Very Good we love all the xleaning power this product gives up

Absolutely Love!! I love Oxi brands hands down. I use the versatile powder when I'm washing clothes or need to soak linens. I feel like my clothes are washed thoroughly when I use Oxi clean!! I also use their stain remover and carpet shampoo solution. It has such a fresh scent and the results are phenomenal. This is a must have!!

Works wonders on stains LOVE this stuff! I use the powder and the spray for when I'm doing laundry and have tough stains to get out of my sons clothes! Its the only thing I have found that feel comfortable putting into my laundry knowing the stain is going to come out. I have actually gotten in the habit of using it in almost every single load of laundry I do now bc I love it so much.

Best cleaning product ! We use this on our clothes, fabric, and carpets when necessary. Oxy clean never fails to get the stain out!

My husband works as a Chef so his clothes are usually messy with seasons and food colors, a friend recommend this oxy clean to mean and man it did those white clothes justice. Works well on colours too.

I love this stuff it works great especially with messy kids

This stuff is amazing! Saved so many clothes I thought were ruined.

We use Oxi Clean all the time! It goes in most loads of laundry and our clothes are cleaner and brighter. Love it!

Fabulous product. It works on everthing. Its our MAGIC to reviving clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been using this product for a while now and I love how clean it gets the clothes.