Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner Cream

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner Cream

4.1
              Rated #335 in Hair Care
55 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I love this product! I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and one of the main problems is dryness and fizziness. This product keeps my hair a lot smoother and manageable. I also get a shine that I like. The product says use on damp or dry hair and I have found for my hair type it works better on damp hair. This product also smells great! Try it and let me know if it does the same for you.

Tames my hair I have been using this for a few years. As I got older, my hair got dryer. I put about a quarter sized in my hair after I wash it. I let it air dry, then use a curling iron in the morning. It keeps away the friz/dry look, and make my hair behave! Great stuff!

I love love love this leave in conditioner. Put in hair after every wash and even when we are swimming, in between dips in the pool or lake. This is $3.00 at the Dollar General stores.

♥️♥️♥️ I love this so much! I've always battled frizzy, crazy hair and this helped me win. A little dollop goes a long way. I recommend applying it after your hair has dried a little but is still damp and not on the roots as it can leave an oily-like appearance and weigh your hair down. Plus, it smells amazeballs!

BEST FOR THE HAIR I love products that leave my hair smelling good. this is one of them and very light on the hair

Love this product....would recommend this product to my friends.

I got hooked on this product thanks to my mom. Both me and her have very thick and unruly hair, so using this conditioner really helps us tame it better. I add a quarter sized amount to my hair when its still damp from my shower and by the time it dries off my hair is frizz-free!

Perfect leave-in conditioner I love this product. I have thick, very wavy hair, and this provides just the right amount of smoothing to air dry without frizz.

softest hair My hair is drastically soft after i use this. its affordable and good as the expensive stuff!

I have very thick wavy hair and this product works great on it. It really tames my hair, no frizz at all. I use a dime size at night time when my hair is damp.

Great! I use this when i get right out of the shower. If I'm not going anywhere I just put this in my hair and nothing else. I have very curly and thick hair. So I wear it wet a lot, I feel like this product really does condition my curls.

Fantastic smell. Must have for my super frizzy hair. Can easily be overwhelming if you put too much.

I love Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave In Conditioner Cream. In have natural hair so having something that gives it a fluffy but smooth texture. I must say I am with 100%

seriously LOVE this product !!!!!!! its so helpful on those stubborn knots that dont want to come out ! it smells really great aswell . would recommend this to everyone !

the best I use it in my hair and my daughters to get out tangels and to keep our hear smooth and soft