Veronica Roth Divergent

Veronica Roth Divergent

4.7
              Rated #30 in Books
26 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

This book is an amazing read. It's fast, fun, great for people who love the Hunger Games - and I'd even go as far as to say that it's better than The Hunger Games. Strong, interesting female all the way!

Great book series! She draws you into the lives of the characters.

Amazing book. I recommend this to all of my students.

I watched the movie first and then read the book. Loved the book better. It tells you more about each character. Once I started to read it I couldn't put it down. It's a great book to relax!

Amazing Absolutely loved this book. It is so(!!!) much better than the movie.

Loved the series I absolutely love this book series it's so amazing and so heartbreaking. I love a good book about girl power!

I love Veronica Roth. This book you can not put down. I read it so quickly. Great read.

Great read! One of my all time favorite books. Definitely available for teenagers to read as well as adults. Great read!

Absolutely LOVED this book and the whole series. My teenage daughters loved the books as well and devoured them as fast as I did.

Divergent This dystopian novel is an incredible page turner! The characters are incredibly developed and, although they are entirely unique, they are relatable. Once you finish this book you will immediately want to pick up the next book in the series.

great book I just loved the fact that this book was new and different it wasn't a story that i heard before it opened my eyes to a whole new world.

Very good book! If you liked the Hunger Games, you'll like this book!

Super entertaining without being too complex. I love this type of book to relax!

This book is amazing. It is a great transition for people who have already finished the Hunger Games Trilogy. It is along the same lines & features a strong female role. I can't wait for the movie to come out in March!

I have read the whole series. Out of the trilogy this was definitely my favorite book. It's a great story and was a good read for someone who loves series and dystopian novels.