Huggies Overnites

Huggies Overnites

4.5
              Rated #11 in Diapers & Diapering
61 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Amazing brand of diapers Amazing brand. Love the amount they can hold. My daughter has a bladder problem and they work amazing for her!

Perfect for toddlers They are a great product and do their job very well. I recommend these to every mother with toddlers!

Doesn't Leak I put these on my daughter before bed and they do not leak which is a good thing because she moves at night. They also hold a lot!

Lifesaver These are my life saver to get an extra hour of zzz's. We had a problem with pampers at night. They were not holding it all in for my son. He was waking up extremely early with a wet belly and pants. Once we found these we have had 0 issues. Perfect for at night!

These work extremely well. My baby was having blowouts over night in regular diapers and these ones seem to do the trick!

Huggies Overnights For overnight protection, these were also nice for my babies. Held more in and baby slept better.

The best overnight diaper around for my boys! No leaks! They stay dry all night long and they don't leave funny little things after all night peeing!

Great overnight diapers!!! A must have when my children were younger. Minimal accidents from leakage. Highly recommend.

Great overnight diapers! Before my first daughter was potty trained, she wet through her diaper EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! So, I switched to Huggies overnights--problem solved.

these are hands down the best diapers ever. such great night time protection

I have a 2 year old that sleeps so hard she doesn't wake up when she needs to go to the bathroom at night. These overnight diapers are the best that I have ever found. Not one leak! Happy Mom and happy kid! I would recommend these to anyone whose baby/toddler wets through regular diapers at night.

Love these for my son! No more leaks at night. He also sleeps much better and stays dryer.

Love love love I love these diapers! I put them on my one year old at night and when she wakes up her diaper is packed but I doesn't leak through the night or anything I highly recommend these plus you use just one right before bed so the pack wil last awhile definitely worth it!

These are a must have! Huggies Overnight diapers are a must have! Regular diapers leak overnight, but these hold it all. My daughter used to wake up because her diaper was full. Now she sleeps soundly all night. I can't recommend them enough!

Favorite Brand! Never had a leak with these! Love these! Huggies is my favorite and only brand I use for diapers or pull-ups.