Bounty  Napkins

Bounty Napkins

4.6
              Rated #25 in Cleaning Supplies
41 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

It's like the perfect napkin. No, not the cheapest, but it's not a ton of money here, and the quality is really worth it.

These work great! They are very strong.

Bounty makes the best napkins they are thick and durable.

These napkins are stronger and more durable than most. You can actually use them to wipe up spills with during/after your meal. They are worth the extra price to have a quality napkin.

Buy big or go home!!!

If you're a messy eater like myself, don't worry you don't need a bib. Just get yourself a bounty napkin and you are good to go my friend. The thick and durable quality of these napkins will not let you down. Save time and money from using multiple napkins while having a delicious meal to to just one bounty napkin. That's all you need! And it's okay to let the kids help out in the kitchen..just make sure you're stocked with bounty to make cleanup quick and efficient ;)

bounty napkins are the only way go. they may be a bit more expensive than other brands but it's worth it. the use you get out of each one makes them more cost effective than buying the cheaper brands. Durable, not too soft - not too rough.

They get the job done and are very strong. Good size too.

Bounty is the only brand of napkins and paper towels we will buy. There is no comparison.

My napkin GO TO brand is Bounty. These clean up the messy hands and face (and table spills) with one napkin. I run a home daycare so I use a lot of napkins and this brand is the only brand I will trust and buy.

These are not as cheap as some of the other napkins out there, but they are very durable. You get what you pay for with this product, for sure. It takes us forever to go through them because they work so well. I also keep some in the car for those "drink" accidents that happens on occasion in our car.

The perfect everyday napkin. Bounty napkins are a staple in our home. From the very first time I purchased them, I have never bought another brand. They check all of the boxes for everything you need in an everyday napkin. They are thick, soft, and priced just right.

Very durable napkins. Perfect for dinner, and look nice too for guests.

Bounty Bounty was the only brand my grandma would ever use. It truly does absorb more than any other brand I've seen just like the commercial says. I usually buy it as well. Its just a great name you can depend and trust. That's been around for as long as I can remember.

Love them