Johnson's  Baby Powder

Johnson's Baby Powder

4.1
              Rated #31 in Health & Safety
60 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Trusted Baby Powder I love this Baby Powder. Always have, and will continue to trust it and use it.

Love Johnson's baby powder Keeps baby fresh and helps prevent rashes

Baby powder is the best for baby to use after a nice bath and the baby powder smells so good. Helps prevent rashes for baby.

I want to review this product on the behalf of my husband who is absolutely OBSESSED with baby powder. We absolutely always have to have this at home because he uses it every single day. He just loves how it absorbs moisture and how soft it makes his skin. It's kind of silly how much he loves it.

Love Johnson's baby powder

Keeps baby fresh and helps prevent rashes

If the brand name doesn't convince you that this is a grat product, then using it will. I live the smell and it works great. Decent price and love the variety in sizes it comes in. We have big ones at the house, medium sized ones, and small to go sizes in diaper bags.

Causes Cancer? :( I know we're not supposed to use this product since it's been linked to cancer, but I really do love this stuff and have been.using it all my life. I stopped using it and def miss it.

It smells good and it's a great product to have in hand not just for baby.

Baby powder is my go-to multi-use product. I see a lot of negative things about baby powder but I don't think people realize that almost all baby powders use corn starch now instead of talc. I keep a small bottle of it in my car in case of oily hair, rashy buns, or sandy feet! My fiance was amazed at how well it got the sand off the buns of our two year old this weekend at the beach. A diaper bag must have for any mommy!

I have tried those dry shampoo's, but nothing beats putting Johnson's baby powder in my hair when I want to stretch an extra day between washing my hair!

This tried and true product is great for a variety of purposes. I have used this to help with diaper rash, smelly feet, and soothing a baby. It has a very light scent which is soothing and clean. It has a smooth texture. It also has been around for many years. I like that kind of reassurance that this product has been used by my mother and has stood the test of time and still works.

Staple product All my family uses it on their babies or themselves. Love this always!

Great at Absorbing Moisture Great at absorbing moisture. Helps with moisture in skin rolls too. Been a family favorite for years.

Old Standby Old stand by in our house. Love the scent. We use it a lot in the summer.