Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance

4.3
              Rated #104 in Fragrance
22 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I don't like the way it smells after 3 hours it stinks and i will not repurchase

Fell in love with this in b&bw bought it got it home and after acouple weeks I hated it way to strong

The scent is great the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't last that long.

While only listed under the mid and dry notes, this smells more like water lily and vanilla to me than strawberry or pink champagne. However, I love that smell, so it's a win for me! I didn't like the smell from the bottle, but once I had sprayed it on, I fell in love with it. The only complaint I have is that the scent doesn't last very long.

I thought that this product smelled really well. This fragrence is my absolute favorite in all of the bath and body lines. The smell is not overpowering, unless you use like three or four squirts. I thought that this product did work really well.

I absolutely love this scent!!! I have 2 small bottles and 1 large one, plus the hand cream. I just wish the scent lasted a little longer, but the lotion does seem to last longer than the spritz.

I changed to this when velvet tuberose was removed

bath and body I love anything that bath and body works has.this does smell good but it is a little strong for me.

I don't think it lasted very long but good smell, not too overpowering.

I have to say I absolutely love this scent, maybe it's has to do with my love about France or any European country really. It lasts long enough, and smells so good. When I bought it I was like "this is what a femine, romantic charm in Paris smells like". And it goes perfectly with the name because Paris is the city of LOVE!

Paris amour This is one of my favorite bath & body works scents. I like how you can wear it and never get tired of the smell and i love that is long lasting

love this! smells so good! Sweet and flowery deliciousness

I have not try this one yet but I bit it smell good.

I love the smell!...its light and wonderful, perfect to apply whenever, and throughout the day