St. Ives Naturally Smooth Body Lotion

St. Ives Naturally Smooth Body Lotion

4.5
              Rated #235 in Skin Care
6 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Awesome product! I like it because my kids can use it.

I use lotion on a daily basis and recently tried this lotion to see if I'd like it and switch from what I'm currently using to cut costs. I like the smell of this lotion and it goes on smoothly. It hydrates and moisturizes pretty good. The only issue I have is that sometimes my husband complains that my skin feels greasy. I like it nonetheless.

St. Ives Naturally Smooth Body Lotion is a wonderful product. It's instantly smooth and makes my skin feel soft. Love this product.

i like this lotion how it feels so soft after putting it on and that its not greasy...

I love this lotion!! My skin feels great every time I use it and especially in the summer after tanning.

I went to the store looking for another brand that I enjoy with AHA's in it. I am not sure what is up, but I can't locate the stuff anywhere! I was bummed, but then I looked at the St Ives line of lotions and found one with AHA's in it! I figured I would give it a try. My review: AWESOME STUFF! Gentle, effective, soaks into your skin and leaves it instantly smooth and soft. My daughter tried it (she and i both have Keratosis Pilaris "chicken skin") and she is in love with it too. We both agreed it is light and gentle, not heavy like a lot of moisturizing lotions are. It is also helping our skin bumps in only the two days we have been using it! I love the scent, it is a citrus based AHA so that is a bonus. A definite two-thumbs up from me.