Philadelphia Indulgence Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread

Philadelphia Indulgence Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread

4.8
              Rated #1 in Dairy
32 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Taste great with crackers or just on spoon

very tasty love it

I bought this product for my son's birthday party, I got it to dip pretzels in. I got it for the adults but we didn't even get a chance to eat it because the kids devoured it! I will have to buy it agin!

This indulgent treat is great with strawberries.

I love this on my breakfast bagels, a bit high in calories though

I like like the chocolate and cream cheese. I have to hide it from my kids so they will not get it before I need to use it in a recipie. I also will get them some for snacks with strawberries.

This is verey good I just eat it straight out of container with a spoon.

Very yummy and creamy, my son used this on bagels

These are heavenly. They are GREAT with pretzels and are a treat you can feel good about. Atleast they have some nutritional value and its a brand you can trust.

I love this on fruit, it works great as a dip for just about anything.

Philadelphia Indulgence taste so good I just can't get enough. I made cup cakes yesterday and piped it in the middle if the cupcakes before frosting them . I used the white Chocolate. boy did my family love that.

This is so yummy! You can put it on toast or bagels, Graham crackers, cupcakes or cookies...there are so many options!

This product has two things i love chocolard and crem cheese! Great for my breakfast! Absolutely delicious!

I bought this when I got it on sale with a coupon. It is absolutely yummy!! Even thou it says a small serving size I found it irrestible to just dip pretzels in it. The white chocolate one isnt as good as the milk chocolate thou.

Very good. It's a nice change from just the regular cream cheese.