Chanel Chance Review | SheSpeaks

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

Thus far, my favorite Chanel perfume. It is my classic go to and can be worn day and night. It is lighter and more fresh than the classic Chanel no. 5 and tends to keep its scent the entire day through. Every time I wear it, I get compliments.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

It would be a dream come true to be able to try this perfume.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love the fragrance of this perfume. It leaves you smelling fresh. I get good compliments when wearing this perfume.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    07.21.16

I don't like it! I LOVE IT!

This perfume fits perfect with my skin! It smells amazing! Its my special occasion perfume!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

My absolute favorite scent. I have bought and re bought for over 10 years.

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Great smell. I'd recommend for a light perfurme. A staple for every woman

• juli12s By  juli12s
    03.02.14

Chanel is every girls' dreams! The smell lasts at least 3 days on my clothes. Smells light and romantic, doesn't give me a headache.

• JulesC By  JulesC
    02.26.14

Easy, light and ideal for young girls. It isn't overwhelming, which also makes it ideal for long hours of work!

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

This is one of my favorite scents, it is light and feminine. I enjoy the compliments from others and the way I feel when I wear it .

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i use to adore this scent now i find it a bit powdery

• jackiehsoccer By  jackiehsoccer
    08.24.12

I'm in love with this! Everytime I wear a little of it I get so many compliments! It has a fresh, womany, clean scent that men adore! Its is a bit pricy, but it lasts awhile because its such a strong scent. The money is well worth it (:

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10
    08.08.12

i love Chanel Perfume Its pricey but you get what you pay for. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.

• Erzse01 By  Erzse01
    05.13.12

Love this! Wear it all the time!

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.12.12

Chanel Chance EAU FRAICHE is the perfect fragrance for Spring/Summer. Floral and light, I receive many compliments and inquiries as to what is the name of the fragrance I am wearing. Absolutely love it!

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie