Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance

4.6
              Rated #18 in Fragrance
17 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

One of the most delightful smells for a perfume! Normally I do not spend much when it comes to fragrances, but it is totally worth it. Not only did the smell last all day long, but I have never gotten so many compliments! I'm glad I purchased this product.

I love the fragrance of this perfume. It leaves you smelling fresh. I get good compliments when wearing this perfume.

I don't like it! I LOVE IT! This perfume fits perfect with my skin! It smells amazing! Its my special occasion perfume!

My absolute favorite scent. I have bought and re bought for over 10 years.

Great smell. I'd recommend for a light perfurme. A staple for every woman

Chanel is every girls' dreams! The smell lasts at least 3 days on my clothes. Smells light and romantic, doesn't give me a headache.

This is one of my favorite scents, it is light and feminine. I enjoy the compliments from others and the way I feel when I wear it .

Thus far, my favorite Chanel perfume. It is my classic go to and can be worn day and night. It is lighter and more fresh than the classic Chanel no. 5 and tends to keep its scent the entire day through. Every time I wear it, I get compliments.

My second favorite perfume. It's pretty strong at first, but omg after it wears off, it smells even better! I love it. :D

Chanel Chance EAU FRAICHE is the perfect fragrance for Spring/Summer. Floral and light, I receive many compliments and inquiries as to what is the name of the fragrance I am wearing. Absolutely love it!

Love this! Wear it all the time!

i love Chanel Perfume Its pricey but you get what you pay for. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.

I'm in love with this! Everytime I wear a little of it I get so many compliments! It has a fresh, womany, clean scent that men adore! Its is a bit pricy, but it lasts awhile because its such a strong scent. The money is well worth it (:

Easy, light and ideal for young girls. It isn't overwhelming, which also makes it ideal for long hours of work!

Smells great!