Baci Chocolate Truffles Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I love chocolate but I do not like these.

• lorlarsen By  lorlarsen
    06.04.13

Yummy rich chocolate truffles....

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

Wonderful taste. They are perfectly balanced, the chocolate is smooth and not too sweet and the crunch is just on place. The love notes are also kind of cute.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

We had these when I lived in Italy.i can't really find them anymore but they are very good!and I like the little messages in them

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    03.02.12

I love good chocolate and these are simply amazing. Smooth, creamy and I'll agree with others, 2 is never enough. Indulgent enough for every day!

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab
    01.25.12

Yummy!! 2 just wasn't enough for me! You can definitely tell the difference between plain old chocolate and quality chocolate. And not just chocolate....chocolate filled with insane yumminess! I would definitely buy this and also buy it for gifts for other chocolate lovers!

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    01.24.12

I love these - dark chocolate is delicious and there is just the right amount of hazelnut - it's a perfect bite!

• StarLite33 By  StarLite33
    01.24.12

YUMMY! Perfect texture, the right amount of filling to the right amount of hazelnuts crunch.

• grayesyndell By  grayesyndell
    01.19.12

These are fantascit and it is so great to have some European chocolate again!

• Austinaunt By  Austinaunt
    01.16.12

I love these-- they are delicious. They are small enough that I can portion control but still enjoy a real treat. On a scale of one to ten, these are an 11.

• cmerino By  cmerino
    01.16.12

So good! smooth and creamy inside. great dark chocolate flavor. hazlenuts are a good combo! i saw someone purchasing them in the supermarket, and i had to go back and find them and buy them!

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    01.13.12

These are good. Nice little something when you need a sweet in the afternoon.

• Nytewind By  Nytewind
    01.12.12

A little piece of heaven.

• jonigirl By  jonigirl
    01.09.12

The chocolate used on this Baco Chocolate Truffle is amazing. We love euro chocolate in my family! I loved the crunch of the hazelnut against the creamy chocoalte and whipped chocolate filling. ONE totally quenched my sweet tooth, but I did not share the second one as planned. I ate it the very next day!

• atteoj By  atteoj
    01.09.12

These are always a favorite of mine. Not totally new or completely out of my mind magical, but they were great to snack on at my desk during the slow holiday work weeks.