Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

4.5
              Rated #70 in Skin Care
33 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Love Just pure luxurious and youthful exuberance with use. This is so perfect for all skin care needs! The packaging is lovely and so is the container! It?s easy to use and you get real results! Highly recommend to anyone looking for glowing skin!

Such a light, wonderful moisturizer for any skin type. Unscented, not greasy at all, and skin just soaks it right up! Great under makeup.

love I absolutely love this lotion, its great for your face and hands. Makes your skin feel so silky smooth. Great for sensitive skin.

Love the gel version of this lotion. It makes my skin feel super soft.

Clinique Moisturizer - I LOVE IT !!!!! I have used this Clinique Moisturizer for over half of my adult life - it moisturizes my skin with out making my face feel oily. It is a light formula, smells great, and doesn't make me break out. I really love it, because I have sensitive skin it is so refreshing to find a moisturizer that I don't have a reaction to!

I Love Clinque Face lotion! It works wonders on My face!

it is a wonderful moisturizer

I've sworn by this for years. Every time I try out new moisturizers, I usually get disappointed and come back to this. It's always worth it to have this.

I Love Clinque Face lotion! It works wonders on My face!

Always use Clinique face lotion. I have combonation skin and it's the only lotion that does not break my face out. It works wonders in the summer for my peeling face after too much sun.

I really love this product because it hydrated by skin beautifully and made it feel really soft and supple. It's a a definite must have!

This is a wonderful moisturizer, not too thick!

Iv'e used Clinique moisturizer for years, I have always loved them! I have very dry skin and they have worked very well but as the other review says, i need to change it up to get the results that i wanted. Other than that I love this moisturizer!

I love Clinique moisturizer, it is the best moisturizer that I have ever used. I have tried all different kinds and Clinique is far better than any of them.

This lotion is unscented, is not greasy, and absorbs well into the skin. It's great for under make up.