Perdue Fun Shapes Breaded Chicken Dinosaur Nuggets Review | SheSpeaks

• KIMALEE By  KIMALEE
    11.13.14

My kids enjoy these so much! They never last in my house.

• heathermac By  heathermac
    11.13.14

Definitely, these chicken nuggets are the healthier option. The dinosaur shapes make the kids happy. They would rather eat the Perdue nuggets at home rather than go out to get the fast food version.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

My kids love these and when it is one of those days where they refuse to eat anything I can grab these and they will eat them.

• Bwneyez28 By  Bwneyez28
    08.23.13

My lil one loves these

• tnanissa By  tnanissa
    08.21.13

Served these at the beach to the kids and they loved them They had a great flavor

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

Most requested lunch/snack from kids and husband. Always on my shopping list.

• Spurlock44 By  Spurlock44
    03.13.13

My kids love these chicken nuggets!!!

• elenasurveys By  elenasurveys
    10.01.12

My kids think these are toys, toys that are edible. Works for me as long as my finiky eater eat their food.

• lisam1981 By  lisam1981
    09.29.12

My kids love these and its so cute watching them eat them too because they play with them lol.

• natosha120 By  natosha120
    09.28.12

YUMMO....TERRIFIC LOVE THESE! for kids and adults...who wouldn't love dinos...makes eating fun..and perdue always great tasting food.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.29.12

you should all watch food inc.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

At any time we have multiple packs of this in our fridge. So yes I recommend!! great for last minute dinners for the kids. The taste is too "instant" for me.

• donna42mass By  donna42mass
    05.03.12

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.03.12

These are a total hit with my son. I like that they are all white meat chicken. I have purchased both the frozen and the refrigerated ones, and don't think there's much of a difference between them. I don't think one is more "fresh" than the other.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.11

These are a huge hit in our house!! Very easy to make either thawed or frozen and the taste is great!