Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment

4.5
              Rated #38 in Makeup - Lips
24 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Uggg, the most expensive gross lipbalm ever. It sits on top of my lips very thick feeling. I expected a sugar smell/taste. Instead it's sickeningly sweet lemon. Cannot stand this. It's not even worth a penny.

I was a big fan of Fresh lip balms, but not the price. They do last quite a bit, but this last time I bought one, I realize that it actually melts when it's hot out. Not exactly a great application experience when it's a gloppy mess. I end up using my finger tips to apply. For the amount it costs, I expected much better.

I got this as a sample it work good but i would not pay full price for it

I got one of these for free as my birthday gift from Sephora. It was awesome stuff. It smelled so good and kept my lips moisturized in the winter. Even though I got a sample size of it, it still lasted a while. I see it when I go to the mall and I always want to buy it but I'm on a budget and its just so darn expensive. I use EOS lip balm because its cheaper.

It's expensive but it lasts for quite awhile and itsbyfar my favorite lipgloss ever. I like the nintinted version that comes in the brown case best.

This is a pretty good lip balm. I like that it doesn't have a super strong smell, and it does moisturize, but it does feel a little greasy.

great moisturizing lip balm that gives a pretty sheer coverage. It's Yummy!

Very moisturizing, nice subtle color, smells like lemon (which is lovely). I got these as gifts. I couldn't bring myself to buy these because they are expensive.

Very nice. Light and pretty.

I received the free sample pack from Sephora on my birthday and I love both of them!

I saw this item in the Oprah Magazine and tried it recently. I love the lip treatment. I am using the Sugar Plum color. The more you use it the darker the color turns on you lips and it has a SPF 15. I love the feel of my lips after I have applied it. Give it a try, it's great.

Love love love this tinted lip treatment. Leaves my lips like silk

Beautiful product that's worth the price Love this! The color is similar to Clinique's Black Honey, it works on everyone . The scent is sweet and lemony. The actual products goes on smooth and keeps lips soft. I had to purchase a second tube because my older sister swiped my first tube from me and didn't give it back.

a friend gave this to me as a gift a couple years ago. i use nothing else, love Fresh products

Sooo yummy! Tastes amazing and leaves a great color!