Stieg Larsson The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Stieg Larsson The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

4.5
              Rated #45 in Books
33 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Complicated to read and way to graphic than it needed to be.

i liked the character of Lisbeth but this book needed some serious editing. I finished it but it was a slog and too many tangents.

Had a hard time getting into this book. I couldn't understand what the hype was all about. If I hadn't been on a 10 hour overseas flight I probably wouldn't have finished it.

I really enjoyed the books in this series, but you do need to read all three of them, and in order or it could get very tough to follow. I did not think that this was a quick read though, there were a lot of technical things in the book that had to be read carefully in order for the reader to grasp what was fully going on.

Its different and original and I love the girl, but sometimes its hard to read. Its pretty intense. I did like that it was different then your typical crime story.

I read the collection (3 books) in days... I loved it. You find yourself falling for the main caracter who is a tough cookie because she needs too. Don't watch the movies until you read the books! Great read!

I am about 200 pages into this book and it is taking me awhile to get into but it is good.

This series is not the kind of book I normally read, but based on recommendations from my friends I decided to give it a try. I love these books. The characters and situations are so unique that they make for a very interesting read. I am currently reading the final book of the series and cannot wait to see how it ends...

It seemed to me the book kind of dragged a little at first. However, by halfway through the book, I could not put it down! I read the second in the series and felt the same thing. I ended up really liking both books, because once they had my attention, I didn't want to stop! Can't wait to read the third!

If you like a murder mystery, about a family saga, with financial intrigue and a love story in it, this is the book for you to read. It has it all, and the character lives intertwine throughout the book. It starts out a little slow, but when it gets into the story, you can't put it down. I finished it in one day. Can't wait to continue the series.

I love all three books in this series. It is a great read and an original story line. I highly recommend it.

Awesome book!!! Great writing and great story! Slow to start, but finished with a bang!

I absolutely loved this book and am now reading the second one in the series. I'm not sure I want to see the movie when it comes out because the book was so amazing. The characters and plot twists are extremely mind-engaging - quite a change for me as I usually read biographies because fiction rarely keeps me interested. Highly recommended!

I love mistery books, but this one really trapped me! The first female character it's amazing, the story is great and you can't stop reading it...

I just finished this book - took me a couple nights, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was warned some parts should have been cut, but I enjoyed the backstory of all the characters and of how they came to meet. It was very intense in parts. I can't imagine how those parts are portrayed in the movie. I thought I had it figured out several times, only to find out I was way off base. I love that it kept me guessing and I couldn't wait to find out the truth! Once you get into it, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to read the next two!