Kashi TLC Fruit and Grain Bar Dark Chocolate Coconut

Kashi TLC Fruit and Grain Bar Dark Chocolate Coconut

4.6
              Rated #64 in Snacks & Candy
17 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I liked the kashi coconut bar. It was very good and filling. I did think it was very sweet and I wasn't thrilled about the chocolate-fruity topping. Over all, I think it was good. I did buy a box after I tried my sample...so I liked it enough to make the purchase!

Dark chocolate and coconut are a favorite in my house. Great to grab on the go!

I really love these granola bars, I think they have great flavor and it makes my cravings for chocolate go away, I just wish they were a little bit softer.

Yum - the dark chocolate on top is very decadent. The granola portion on the bottom could use some improvement. For 140 calories - it is good.

A filling treat

I really enjoyed eating this bar its not too rich in flavor,good and filling. I would recommend it to a friend to try.

Got a free sample through the mail and these were actually really good. The chocolate coating on top was really fudgy and gooey and the coconut flavor was subtle enough that it didn't overpower the bar or chocolate.

These bars are great. I like the subtle sweetness. It's like a healthy dessert. Perfect go to snack when the afternoon hunger strikes and you don't want to ruin your appetite for dinner.

great thing to have on-hand for those busy mornings when you're running late

I just loved this bar. Two of my favorites, dark chocolate and coconut. Purchased a box and I am enjoying these tremendously.

I love these bars. I buy them all the time. So good!

I love these things, I just wish I could afford to get them more often

We love the dark chocolate coconut bar! Even my 6-year-old daughter asks for it!

all kashi products i love!

Awesome, a great healthy alternative for my sweet tooth