Movie Avatar

Movie Avatar

4.6
              Rated #28 in Movies
46 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I very much enjoyed the storyline even more than the special effects, which were awesome!

Great movie, my kids and I love it and have watched it several times. It's a good one for the whole family

I am not a sci-fi fantasy movie kind of person so when this movie came out I had no interest in going to see it. My husband really wanted to watch it so when it came on demand we ordered it and had a movie night in our living room. BOY WAS I WRONG because this was a really really great movie! I loved every minute of it and I would recommend it to anyone! Its for all ages and has a lot of good lessons in it! One of my favorite movies now

Really great movie. Love the 3d animation

This was one of my favs...im a lover of nature so it really hit home for me and i always love a good love story! Everyone should see this movie atleast once! Fantastic!

I absolutely love.this movie. Seen it on blueray at a friends. The visual and special effects were awesome. The story line and acting was great. A definite add to your collection movie.

This movie was fantastic.

I really enjoyed watching this movie. Avatar is 5 stars! The graphics & computerized movie really wow'd my nieces & nephews.

pretty cool movie with great graphics...reminded me a lot of what is happening to the world present and past...

I love this movie! Very entertaining.

Great family movie. Stunning visual effects. Good moral to the story line. My entire family loved it!

One of the best movies I've seen... I saw this movie on the big screen,no 3D....and wanted to see it again! This time in IMAX 3D....OMG!...The difference is breathtaking!... I felt like I was really there!...The down side of that is, every movie I see in 3D, I compare to this movie...and it just doesn't rate! Even if you've never seen it in 3D...this movie is AWESOME! The story line and characters are great!

LOVE!

BEAUTIFUL creatures, scenes, everything. A MUST watch in 3D. Movie makes you feel like you are there and it has a wonderful plotline. I cannot wait till the second one

This is a great movie. I would recommend anyone watch it. My two children ages 6 and 7 like it as well. The graphics are beautiful. It's one of those movies I could watch over and over.