Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review | SheSpeaks

• lak123 By  lak123
    06.11.21

I love honey nut cheerios...been eating it for years...its crunchy with a hint of sweetness, but not too sweet.

• minmin By  minmin

Great Breakfast Choice.

My go to cereal of choice. Does not get soggy in milk. I like to add raisins to my bowl of cereal. One of the healthier cereals in the store.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977

Love them

I love honey but Cheerios! They add a little bit of sweetness to the milk, sometimes I add a bit of extra honey sometimes to. Good for you and easy to snack on.

• MzIesha By  MzIesha

Childhood Fav.

I have been eating Honey Nut Cherrios since I was a child. It is my go to cereal.

• sabradawn By  sabradawn

Oh Honey❤️

Honey Nut Cheerios is a win win at my casa. Heart healthy, tasty and easy to serve. The kids eat it as a breakfast cereal and as a dry snack. Kids are happy to see this on the shelf. If is sweet, but not overly sweet. They are getting a treat and I feel great serving it to them.

• pattywishinmi By  pattywishinmi

Taste good

Eat Honey Nut Cheerios often. They taste good and are satisfying.

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012

A Classic!

These have just the right amount of sweetness and keep up their texture in milk and yogurt! They are great with fruit, granola and yogurt!

• elyssaf By  elyssaf

Great For Snacking!

These are great for snacking, or preparing snacks for little kids! Mix it with nuts, granola, or dried fruit for an even better combo.

• Sherry300 By  Sherry300

Delicious!

By far my favorite cereal. Perfect snack any time of the day!

• klassic By  klassic
    06.03.21

Favorite and Tastes Great

These taste great and provide good fiber. The whole family loves them. Perfect for breakfast and snack. They have been a favorite for many years.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.02.21

Simply tasty classic

I can remember when there was only one flavor of Cheerios, and then came Honey Nut Cheerios - wow! Suddenly Cheerios were a treat and not just breakfast food. The honey coating helps them stay crunchy a bit longer. My kids and I always kept them in snack containers in the car for road trips and long errand days.

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

I love the taste of this cereal and wish I could rate it higher. Unfortunately every time anyone in my household eats it, we get a gassy, upset stomachs. No one in my house is biologically related, so it is not genetics. I won't buy it anymore because of this issue.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    06.09.20

Best cereal ever!!

Only cereal I?ll eat. Can have it for breakfast with milk or dry as a midday snack. Love all the different flavors but I always go back to the classics either regular or honey nut.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios has enough sweetness to curb a craving but not too much like other sugary cereals. I tend to eat cereal at night rather than for breakfast.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.08.20

Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios are one of my families favorites ever! This is one cereal that is always in my cupboard and always on my shopping list. We eat it for snacks too. It has the right amount of honey sweetness, is whole grain and nutritious!