Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

I love the taste of this cereal and wish I could rate it higher. Unfortunately every time anyone in my household eats it, we get a gassy, upset stomachs. No one in my house is biologically related, so it is not genetics. I won't buy it anymore because of this issue.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    06.09.20

Best cereal ever!!

Only cereal I?ll eat. Can have it for breakfast with milk or dry as a midday snack. Love all the different flavors but I always go back to the classics either regular or honey nut.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios has enough sweetness to curb a craving but not too much like other sugary cereals. I tend to eat cereal at night rather than for breakfast.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.08.20

Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios are one of my families favorites ever! This is one cereal that is always in my cupboard and always on my shopping list. We eat it for snacks too. It has the right amount of honey sweetness, is whole grain and nutritious!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.07.20

The Best Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios is the best cereal out there. It's a good and healthy snack or breakfast for the start of the day. My kids love Cheerios and could eat it all day. Simple packaging; nice colors. I love that this is heart healthy as well as someone who has an enlarged heart.

• rge-rge By  rge-rge

yummm

tastes good and is good for health as well...no need to add sugar when eating with milk....also great to snack on as is....everyone in the family enjoys it

• buzymum By  buzymum

Not just for breakfast

When you think of Cheerios, you generally think breakfast. However, in our home it's become a healthy snack -- something to munch on when doing online class! It also is fun for little kids to make eatable jewelry.

• ChevygaL4 By  ChevygaL4

SO Tasty!

Delicious! Cheerios have been a staple in my household forever. I would gladly recommend these!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON

Yummy cereal!

I love the sweet crunchiness of Honey Nut Cheerios! We've also been eating the Maple flavor too.

• rkoloms By  rkoloms