Movie Obsessed

Movie Obsessed

4.0
              Rated #132 in Movies
19 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

Best movie ever This was a creepy thriller I loved it never get suck of this one this would work well for a date night flick

Awesome movie! Beyonce was great and very believable!!

Love it

Wonderful movie. Crazy woman obsessed with a married man which makes things quite interesting

i wanted to beat that girl myself..lol was a good movie

I love this movie I own this one to. I loved the part where she kick's her A--. Wow any married woman that has had another woman after there man Know what I'm talking about.

This movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be! I watched it twice

This movie was a great edge of your seat movie. Good action and plot lines. Beyonce was not at her best in this movie. Ali Larter was good as usual. The ending was action packed, but didn't have a very informative ending. Kinda lacked something. Maybe a sequel in the works? Idk..

i liked this movie, but it was predictable.

honestly i never thought beyonce was a good actress so i wasn't expecting much from her, but i did enjoy idris alba, he played the role very well and put the dedication in .

Very good movie, but only to watch once.

Good movie! Very suspenseful. Not good for children. I am not really a Beyoncé fan but this was a pretty good movie!

It was a nice movie and it will make you think. there was a dry type ending.

wasnt impressed, held my attention but to predictable

was a ok movie to watch once maybe twice..but great story tho because some women maybe man too can really get obsessed like that...some scence was real to played and not like no camera is there..kinda like a beginner acting career..but ok to watch