Arm & Hammer Complete Care, Fresh Mint, Extra Whitening Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Complete Care, Fresh Mint, Extra Whitening Toothpaste

3.9
              Rated #54 in Oral Care
8 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

I found a $1.00 off coupon on another Arm & Hammer product i was buying, and since we were running low on toothpaste, i decided to give this one a try. It came in a colorful blue and orange box, which caught my eye. Complete Care? ok! Extra Whitening? Even better! -- And since i had a dollar off....why not? I paid $2.99! Best toothpaste i have tried in a long time! It is kinda harsh while brushing, but.....hey, i think if it kinda burns, it must mean its working! It has baking soda & Peroxide in it, so i attibute that to the burn. Anywho, been using it for 4 days now..... and i have noticed a HUGE difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I am a coffee and tea drinker, which certainly stains your teeth....and i have tried many other toothpastes that claim to "whiten" your teeth.... this one REALLY WORKS! I noticed a significant difference in whiteness even after the first use! The tube says it " contains the highest level of refined dental baking soda: The same ingredient many dentists and hygienists use to clean their paitients' teeth" The "Complete Care" claim comes because....as the tube states... it " Deep Cleans, Extra Whitenens teeth, Flouride Cavity Protection, Tartar Control, Low Abrasive formula & Intense Breath Freshening!" I would highly recommend this toothpaste! A+++! I love my new pearly white teeth! *smile*

Kroger had these on sale this week BOGO I got 2 of the Extra Whitening and it did whiten my teeth, I drink a pitcher of ice tea a day. I have use other Arm & Hammer toothpaste in the past and did not experience any discomfort like the other reviewers.

I got a sample of this in the mail and have been using it for a week now...and my teeth are already getting a shade whiter! I love this product! Aside from the baking soda and peroxide aftertaste (it goes away in a minute or two) , it leaves my teeth feeling great and leaves my breath minty fresh! I haven't had any burning or peeling of the lips....maybe that could be a reaction to it for some people...but it works good for me!

Safe and effective Arm and Hammer is a brand I trust, and their Complete Care Fresh Mint Extra Whitening Toothpaste is a toothpaste I feel good about using. Baking soda is a safe and effective gentle ingredient to help remove stains so that my teeth look their best. The mint is bold and fresh without being too much.

Fresh Mouth Every Time This made my mouth feel so clean and fresh, I did not notice a huge amount of whiteness difference, but all in all a good toothpaste.

Great! I love the trusted brand. My teeth feel clean and I like that it also whitens!

This toothpaste does the work I guess but I am not a fan it does not give me the same feeling comparing to use of other toothpaste, I know this is a safer choice but I need the "clean and fresh" feeling in my mouth and I don't think this works for me.

this is horrible, i can't even use the Crest ones either. for me, my whole lower lip skin peeled right off. and sores started to form. that was how much it "burned" off me.