Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil

4.3
              Rated #495 in Skin Care
11 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I use this product after I get out of the shower and it makes my skin so smooth! it's fast drying, so you don't feel oily all day.

I am beginning to get stretch marks around my hip area, they are not very noticeable, but I can see them. I recently purchased this item for $7.99 at my neighborhood Walgreens. I have been using it for about a month now and my skin is significantly smoother. I'm not sure about helping my stretch marks as I have not been using it for too long but I do love the smell and Palmer's brand.

It's a really very good product works great and it smells good too

I love cocoa butter. Sometimes I donīt like the same smell but it is realy good product

LOVE this product.

Absolutely love this product. Makes my extremely dry skin feel so soft and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I use daily after my shower and can see a huge improvement in skin texture. Great product that does what it claims!

This was one of my favorite products, when I was done showering I would put some oil on in the shower before drying my self and then I would pat dry myself. This kept my skin sooo soft. I'm sad I cant find it no where around my town. If you see it, it's a must have!

Love the collection. I am currently pregnant and have been using the collection. I love the way it smells, and it gives me an excuse to make my husband rub it on my tummy for me. I am getting stretch marks, but I chalk that up to me using it infrequently. I could have them much worse than I do!

I used Palmers coco butter stretch mark butter and it work wonders when I was prego...not one stretch mark!! Cheap, and great! Use everyday 3 times a day and you 2 will be stretch mark free!!

I received a sample of this in a Walmart beauty box. It was a nice oil. I would purchase this after I ran out of all my other oils.

I used this when i was pregnant with my second child, it was alright. It didn't absorb as well as i would have like and i didn't like the smell after a while, got a OILY smell< yuck!