Motrin Children's Motrin

Motrin Children's Motrin

4.7
              Rated #1 in Health & Safety
126 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

great helps for kids . fast working and tastes good so my children have no problem taking it.

Absoultely recomended Love the product .very effective on kids. it great helps for kids .I use on my sons it's really worked.

Works great! My kid loves it because it has a good flavor.

My go-to when children have fevers Children's motrin is my go-to when my children are feeling unwell. It works within 30-1 hr and last for up to 4-6 years.

Godsend This has helped my little one though the times of teething and sick.

Best for fevers Works the best for fevers on both of my children !! It usually takes his fever away within a few hours and keeps it at bay. It also help with teething pain. I love childrens Motrin

Works fast The only product that works fast and apparently tastes OK

Quick and effective liquid pain relief for kids Liquid Motrin works quickly and easily on my child who is not able to swallow pills. He doesn't like the flavor as much as the liquid children's Tylenol, but it's fast and effective, so that's the most important result for us as parents.

Fast working I use this for my children every time they are sick. It is fast working and tastes good so my children have no problem taking it.

Works Fast I relied on children's Motrin for my children through the years. It works fast and helps reduce fever and pain much better.

We like Motrin it?s our go to when our toddler is sick. He usually takes it easily with a syringe. The taste isn?t so terrible that he spits it out. And it always seems to make him feel better.

Always in the house! This item is always in my house for my kids. It works quickly and well. I use this for my 8 year old daughter who has Kidney issues and Bladder issues so when her pain starts up this is what we turn to. The flavor is also great and there is no fighting to take this from my 4 year old or 8 year old. Thank you for making such an easy and safe product for children!

Amazing This medicine is so good when my nephew is feeling under the weather, and not only is it a life saver but I don't have to fight him to take it because it has a good taste to it. I would recommend this product to any parent with babies , toddlers, or kids ❤️

Thank you Children?s Motrin Children?s Motrin is a lifesaver! When my kids were getting shots or teething, Childrens Motrin helped them. It last longer than Tylenol and always brought down their fevers.

Very effective Best motrin that is been invented for children. My daughter loves the bubblegum flavor and it's very effective