Emerald  Cocoa Roast Almonds

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds

4.2
              Rated #209 in Snacks & Candy
18 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

I have tried this product and loved it,the almonds are delicious with cocoa...i buy the 10 calorie snack packs...very yummy

wow this is a great product i got 2 big jars of these and sadly i can only get it in sam`s club they dont sell this at walmart and any other store in my area .but this is a really great product .I really love this! i would reaaly reccommend this to everyone!

Just bought these a few days ago. Absolutely delicious. Nice flavor but not sweet.

I buy these when they are on sale BOGO at Publix. I think they are declicious and a great way to kill a chocolate craving. I read the post about the artificial sweeteners in this product, but fortunately I don't have any reaction to those.

These are great. And VERY LITTLE sugar - almost none. I give them to my child because he feels like he is getting candy but I know he is getting something way better. It also helps me satisfy a chocolate craving without the guilt!

best ever

My husband was just diagnosed borderline diabetic. . . . had to give up his sweets.... but these delicious morsels help with some of his cravings! They're great!!!

This is one of my favorite snacks. I love the chocolatey taste and the wholesomeness of almonds. Usually when I buy a can, it's gone within days: hubby loves them too!

My doctor recommends a handful of almonds each day. Sooooooo........why not have that handful have the taste of dark chocolate, too! These are delicious!

I started eating these when I was on a diet. Now, they aren't 100% healthy but they are pretty good when you want a taste of chocolate. They are dry blasted with the cocoa and the nuts are super yummy. I love this and the other flavor options that are out there. I highly recommend them-- great snack item!

(Virtually) guilt free snacking is easy with cocoa roasted almonds For me, plain almonds are a little boring. While I enjoy the crunch, they don?t satisfy my Texas-sized sweet tooth. Unlike their unadorned cousins, cocoa roasted almonds are slightly sweet, with a very light cocoa taste. That hint of sweetness is the first thing you taste when you put one in your mouth. They are not at all the same thing as chocolate-covered almonds and they don?t taste like candy. They taste like almonds with just a little ?more.? More flavor, more cocoa deliciousness, more protein than regular roasted almonds. http://www.unhipchick.com/2012/04/virtually-guilt-free-snacking-is-easy-with-cocoa-roasted-almonds/

I really enjoyed these. You get the benefits of eating nuts, the indulgence of chocolate and really very little guilt. It really is the perfect snack. The sweetness is subtle, the coco is satisfying and nuts are filling, just right.

Yummy!

Yum! These are great! It not only takes care of the chocolate craving..but gives you some healthy protein and fats!!

Decent snack, but I think I'll stick to plain almonds.