PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• GinaLucia4 By  GinaLucia4
    09.19.19

My dogs and cats completely freak out. Product takes to long, way to loud. after first time my animals run and hide except for one who tried to bury it ion backyard.

• GinaLucia4 By  GinaLucia4
    09.19.19

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.18.19

Worked okay, obviously my cat didn't like it but she didn't like the clippers either so. nice for shaping the nail.

• Pitlover17 By  Pitlover17
    04.09.19

I tried using this on my car and dog and neither of them were having any part of it.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

It's great for shaping!

I use this after I cut my great danes claws with clippers. I use it to shape the nail into a rounded shape so it no longer has the sharp edges after cutting them. However i did give it only 3 stars because it would take forever to actually cut down the claw before the pet desides, Ok mom I'm done lol.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Life saver. No more guessing where the quick is in my dogs black claws. Have to slowly get them used to the sound but then it's the perfect product for dog owners. No bleeding, no sharp nails. Awesome

• hppywife By  hppywife
    10.20.15

My dogs hated this. It's to loud. It also took to long to trim one nail. I couldn't get any of mine to sit long enough.

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    09.30.15

I thought this would be great. I'm not impressed with #1 how loud this is, my dogs quickly learned what was coming. #2 how long it takes to file down 1 nail. #3 the nails were left jagged. #4 because it takes so long to use you go through a lot of batteries. I went back to my clippers.

• ShanSpeaks By  ShanSpeaks
    09.30.15

Brilliant idea. Not made for durability though. Tried this twice now, one a medium dog it lasted one month. On our larger breed, lasted one time. The second time it smoked then jammed. Small pieces cracked and now we have went more high tech. Hardware store has better, safer sanders for pets piggies.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.21.15

Tried it on my cat's nails and she was terrified. The noise is very loud and scary. When I finally tried it on one nail the smell was unbearable (burned nail). Misty and I are both traumatized.