etsy com Website | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.21.13

I love this website. I love to sell my handmade things on it and I love buying things from here too. Most of what you get is unique and it's pretty reasonably priced usually. Always find cute things

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I love Etsy as a buyer. As a seller, not so much. The fees are crazy and the customer service is almost non-existant.

• HerLovelyBeauty By  HerLovelyBeauty
    07.26.16

great!!

Great place for various homemade items from printables, clothes, and crafts. I love how your able to buy and support from small businesses ran by individuals. Great if your wanting to make a shop page and sell a product yourself.

• megankari By  megankari
    07.11.16

Love Etsy

I love Etsy. It's the first place I go to look for unique and handmade gifts for my loved ones. Also great for crafting supplies.

• mchristine147 By  mchristine147
    08.19.15

I am a huge fan of etsy. I love supporting local businesses, and this is a platform to do so. I also love that you can get unique pieces, often at a fraction of the cost that they would go for in retail!

• kwierman By  kwierman
    01.08.15

I love Etsy! You can browse for anything! I absolutely love handmade and vintage goods and I literally can find it all on Etsy!

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

You can find anything on here or sell. I love it

• newworldmom By  newworldmom
    01.07.15

Absolutely recommend Etsy for anyone who wants to sell their products. I have a few friends that do quite well using this site

• tdbeach By  tdbeach
    01.05.15

Awesome site for anyone who loves crafts or likes unique handmade items. Always something new and exciting

• minnimount By  minnimount
    12.09.14

I absolutely love Etsy. I check new products on this website almost every day and I am always surprised by the vast amount of choices and items that you can find! Everything is so unique and it is nearly impossible to be at a loss for what you are looking for. You do need to be careful though if you are short of time because some of the products are from China and can take a month or so for them to get to you. Other than that, Etsy is wonderful and you should most definitely give it a chance!

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.09.14

Etsy is amazing. You can pretty much find anything there. I also enjoy having my own shop. It is an easy way to sell my products with very reasonable fees. I could browse Etsy all day.

• tabbyprz By  tabbyprz
    10.04.14

So great if you're creative and trying to make money, or trying to find a one of a kind gift or decoration for your house.