elf Cosmetics Zit Zapper | SheSpeaks

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

I seriously love to wear this under my foundation , it helps conceal all of my imperfections. :)

• jdupree56 By  jdupree56
    08.18.14

This should be in every persons skin care arsenal. It's 1$ for a product that many skin care lines over charge for; simple salicylic acid. While salicylic acid doesn't instantly get rid of blemishes, it does help them diminish in size and prevents them from getting worse. This is a great product to dot on before applying concealer to a blemish, or before bed. I like to layer this product on, allowing each layer to dry before applying more to a problem area. I would advise to apply this directly onto the blemish, not all around the skin to prevent irritation. Another great product from E.L.F, great to add to your cart to get to the free shipping mark, or to pick up on your next drug store run.

• adrianagg13 By  adrianagg13
    03.18.14

I was a bit skeptical at first because it is only $1 on the ELF website and at Target but after using it for about 3 weeks now, It definitely worked for me. It is easy to apply, small and convenient to take and use anywhere. It clears up my acne and zits within a couple days and is a great product especially for the price.

• nipperjm By  nipperjm
    11.12.13

The product itself is great, took care of most of my major acne in a couple of days & is great for sudden breakouts! My problem is with the application tool. The ones I received (I ordered 2) were brush tipped, and white brushes at that. The formula is clear, so you can't see if there is any on the brush and you just have to hope there is enough on there/ it's not just a little damp from the last time you used it. It is hard to see, if the formula or the brush were a different color it would be much better!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    05.24.12

Bought for $1 on their website. Didn't think it would work but it definitely did. I will be ordering more.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

Its not magice but it does help reduce pimples slightly.

• kellyanderson_1685 By  kellyanderson_1685
    10.06.11

For a DOLLAR you can't go wrong. Ive been using it for about three weeks and noticed it clearing up my skin within the first couple days. Don'es over dry skin either like other acne products.

• xoMelissaMB By  xoMelissaMB
    09.18.11

I HATE the smell of this product, it smells like pine needles mixed with alcohol. But besides the smell, the products works good for me. As soon as I notice a new zit forming I roll this right over it, within about 15-30 minutes, the swelling and redness does go down and makes the zit cover-able with make-up. My zits do seem to go away a little faster when I use this, but of course it won't go away overnight. I do find that this does dry out the skin, so do not roll this all over your face, its meant to be a spot treatment.

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    07.24.11

Like the other reviewers, I do too love that this item is only $1. However, I don't think that it really worked for me. It definitely did reduce some of the redness that I had but it didn't do much to making my pimples and acne go away. I do love that it's small and a roller ball though. I probably would not repurchase but I do recommend it because I think it's just a different effect for everyone.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.29.11

its only $1. such a steal. it doesn't seem to ever run out and it works great! i had a few breakouts and irritations, i put this on and the next day, it seems to get better!