elf Cosmetics Eyelid Primer | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

I am usually a devout user to UD Primer but since I recently was laid off from my job my budget doesn't allow me to purchase it right now. So after seeing this product on Pinterest I decided to give it a go! I have REALLY oily skin and my makeup usually slides off almost immediately after application. This product is definitely worth the few dollars it costs. I recently used it for a garden wedding I attended and I would say my eye makeup made it about 3/4 of the way through the day without any creasing. By the time I made it back to my hotel room my eyeshadow had pretty much melted into my crease but this product definately bought me some time!

• Nicolealexandrabeauty By  Nicolealexandrabeauty
    05.15.17

Love

This is a great shadow primer and it's super inexpensive

• justjoslyn By  justjoslyn
    05.14.17

use this product every day. keeps eyeshadow on all day and keeps it from creasing

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I currently use this eyeshadow primer in my daily routine and I love how this eyeshadow feels when applying it! It is so smooth and does its purpose. You can beat it especially with the price! Gets the job done.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

Use this on a daily basis. Keeps my eye shadow from moving off my eye and the same vibrant color from morning to night.

• trixie27 By  trixie27
    10.15.14

I absolutely love this makeup line. I do not wear makeup on a regular basis but when I do it is this line. It is offered at a great price and works fantastic.

• madboutmakeup By  madboutmakeup
    09.14.14

This primer is sadly not very good:( I love ELF do not get me wrong but this is not there best work:(.! I still found creasing and smudging. I have somewhat oily eyelids and this just did not work for me.

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

E.l.f eye shadow primer is the first and only eyelid primer I've ever used. It goes on so easily, especially if applied with the brush and then smoothed into the skin with the tip of my finger. This primer really makes the eye shadow last longer and makes it brighter. I am one of those people who tend to rub my eyes forgetting that I have makeup on but with this primer very little eye shadow comes off after I rub them. I love it.

• sabrinawilkinson By  sabrinawilkinson
    08.25.14

I was not a fan of this product. I kept making creases. It did not help my eyeshadow on longer. I had my younger sister try it and she had success using it. Maybe it just wasn't for me.

• lmommywood By  lmommywood
    07.09.14

Love E.L.F. products period but this eye primer is a heaven sent for someone like me who always has problem with long day wear of eye makeup. Its a must have and price of course is amazing

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81