e l f Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner Pen | SheSpeaks

• dudsi17 dudsi17
    05.03.11

The formula is actually pretty good; however, depending on the batch you get, you may be disappointed. For instance, the first time I purchased this, it was all dried up. But, I decided to try it again and the formula was great. Definitely stays all day. Unfortunately, the tip isn't as precise as others (such as the Jordana one which is really good as well just not waterproof). I'd definitely recommend others to try this but it may take you a few times before you find a good one. The bright side, it's only a dollar.

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.25.13

It definitely does depend on how good the pen that you buy is. I was not super impressed with my felt tip liner - it was a bit difficult to put on, and yes, my eyeliner dried pretty quickly. However, this is a fabulous buy for ONLY A DOLLAR. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did - I dunno. I wasn't super impressed, but maybe that's just me.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

First one to work & last

This was an amazing surprise, after basically 99% of all the felt-tip liner drying up in a week, no matter the price, this one outlasted them and it was $2 USD. Not only did it not dry out, but it applied very opaque and pigmented (talking about the black liner). It did lasted on my lids all of the day; I thought it would smudge because I had been having very watery eye, but it made it through. I won?t say it is the best of them all, but it is in top 10. But bit of warning, make sure to put the lid tightly because if not, the liner will dry out quickly.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

Great product especially for the price! Love this especially in the summer time when I'm looking for something sweat proof and smudge proof. It is easily applicable with its felt tip and looks fantastic on!

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

For being so cheap it is a great product. I would however like it if it would go on a little darker rather than having to out multiple coats on. Its stays for a long tine and doesn't flake like some other liquid liners do.

• cowser72 By  cowser72
    11.10.14

Love the price - and it does the job of the higher priced eyeliners. It doesn't run and it is easy to apply.

• lmommywood By  lmommywood
    06.03.14

Great bang for your buck!! I love this liner

• mishalynnne By  mishalynnne
    05.14.14

I tried this product five years ago, and I was pretty happy about it... Until it dried out on me the next day. It's easy to use, BUT the color isn't as pigmented as I'd want it to be and it dried out. I will not be repurchasing this.

• grumpychick2000 By  grumpychick2000
    04.30.14

The tip is very horrible. The price is good for it though.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I'm always using liquid eyeliner so I run out fairly quickly, but with this eyeliner I don't dread spending all my money on makeup because its really cheap! And the quality is great!

• Gaby_22 By  Gaby_22
    01.24.14

For only a dollar elf is amazing. It doesn't smudge and its long lasting.

• ambermcmyne2013 By  ambermcmyne2013
    01.17.14

for only a dollar i absolutly LOVE it! it stays put all day long and doesent need to be touched up once! i love it!